Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

21 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

-Hank South said Nathan Timon is now trending Utah. Announcement coming maybe next week.

-Gerry mentioned August 8th as an announcement date for DJ sanders 

Have something to do with renewed Jonah Williams interest?

9 minutes ago, utfan87 said:

Have something to do with renewed Jonah Williams interest?

I would hope not, as he by most is not viewed as an answer at safety and with the mlb looming you don’t count on him as an answer. Filsaime wasn’t even thought of at this time last year so I would trust they will find better options or find a way to win this one.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm trying to at least pretend i do work at work. mistakes will be made, this was probably the least expensive of them!
Decimal point lives matter!

This is a lesson I learned very early in my after school real world adventures.

Just had a chat with a Hitchcock teacher who teaches Kelshaun Johnson.. It was a strictly NIL priority recruitment.. He got offered 100k to go to aggy, apparently SC was #2.. But aggy offer was the best and they took it... They spoke to the mom about it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

Just had a chat with a Hitchcock teacher who teaches Kelshaun Johnson.. It was a strictly NIL priority recruitment.. He got offered 100k to go to aggy, apparently SC was #2.. But aggy offer was the best and they took it... They spoke to the mom about it 

1. Call Texas and set up visit

2.  Have 9.95er write that Texas is surging, with quotes saying Texas gave him lots to think about.

3.  Get offer bump from AnM

4.  Profit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

2.  Have 9.95er write that Texas is surging, with quotes saying Texas gave him lots to think about.

4.  Profit.

TBT I'm happy that he and his family got that offer, mom is still going through nursing school, will help them out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

4.  Profit.

You know nothing about a gentleman’s agreement.  

• Haha 2

On 7/26/2024 at 4:42 PM, BigHornedLurker said:

I'm trying to at least pretend i do work at work. mistakes will be made, this was probably the least expensive of them!

Don’t piss away that internship at CrowdStrike.

22 hours ago, FCB said:

Seriously. At what point do coaches finally say " fuck this kid" and move on?

Sandusky would say that at the point in the locker room tour when they reached the showers. 

image.gif.5fcbbb1c507653728ea88c6feb533faf.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Sounds like UGA bought that dude a house 

be interesting to hear what Gerry says about this tomorrow morning on Coffee and Football..  If this is not a good sign, would make Fasusi an even higher priority, imo.

13 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

be interesting to hear what Gerry says about this tomorrow morning on Coffee and Football..  If this is not a good sign, would make Fasusi an even higher priority, imo.

You need Gerry to tell you whether a guy deciding between Texas and Georgia transfers into an Atlanta high school for his senior season is a good or bad sign?   

• Haha 9

10 minutes ago, Mr. Drummond said:

You need Gerry to tell you whether a guy deciding between Texas and Georgia transfers into an Atlanta high school for his senior season is a good or bad sign?   

Yes, that's why i pay the OG price

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

56 minutes ago, Mr. Drummond said:

Gerry: “Sark and his coaches recruit through the escrow.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1