Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Is there any consensus on what position or side of the ball Terry will play?

Doesn’t answer your question, but Gerry has said he’s going to be Niblack-ish

5 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

It was obvious that Sark trapdoored Phillips.  Poor fucking breauxk swamp rats.

Wasn't Philips going to help us with a teammate that we want?  I might be misremembering. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

That doesn't suck. Considering he's "committed" to FSU, it looks like maybe Sark/Baker/Nansen/Banks/Flood can convince him to come to the 40. He's an elite talent, and pair him with Lance Jackson and Smith Orogbo and we're fucking killing QBs. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock

Charles will flip since he wants to play with Sharma. Wynn will be a tough pull since he wants to be a chef, and I'm not sure we have that. Charles and Hilson seem to be get-able it looks like. But who knows, maybe Wynn can be landed. 

Those 3 with Sharma would be an epic haul. I think Jackson moves inside. He's already 265, so I think he is a candidate for inside. Sharma, Charles, Wynn, and Jackson would be top 3 best in the country for recruiting. 

3 minutes ago, Here’s the deal said:

Isn’t this from June?  Is he still deciding?

Yep. I just saw at the bottom it's from June. Whatever, I'm not changing what I wrote since I think the staff is still on him. 

2 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Charles will flip since he wants to play with Sharma. Wynn will be a tough pull since he wants to be a chef, and I'm not sure we have that. Charles and Hilson seem to be get-able it looks like. But who knows, maybe Wynn can be landed. 

We have food and we have HEB when it is open. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Those 3 with Sharma would be an epic haul. I think Jackson moves inside. He's already 265, so I think he is a candidate for inside. Sharma, Charles, Wynn, and Jackson would be top 3 best in the country for recruiting. 

Yep. I just saw at the bottom it's from June. Whatever, I'm not changing what I wrote since I think the staff is still on him. 

FSU has a culinary school? Is that  normal thing at a land grant university?