Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

FWIW, the GF is a FSU alum.  We went to the Auburn MNC game at the Rose Bowl. 

When my son was in Army flight school in Alabama, we visited them, and then, at her request, took a road trip to Tallahassee so she could do the memory lane shit.  The campus in general, her sorority house, etc..  And I saw the fucking circus tent with my own eyes. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

FWIW, the GF is a FSU alum.  We went to the Auburn MNC game at the Rose Bowl. 

When my son was in Army flight school in Alabama, we visited them, and then, at her request, took a road trip to Tallahassee so she could do the memory lane shit.  The campus in general, her sorority house, etc..  And I saw the fucking circus tent with my own eyes. 

I’m guessing the car was crowded…

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

IMG_2510.jpeg

IMG_2511.jpeg

Hell no we aren't done. We still have Jaime Ffrench on the way! And then Lance Jackson will be a 5 star and Smith Orogbo, too. So that's five 5 stars that we know of. 

Plus we'll flip Myron Charles, and a few other surprises. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

The beauty of this quote is that it highlights how either clueless or dishonest the aggie mods are. I have friends involved in one end or another of this part of the college sports world who were adamant, and remained so, that ATM was out immediately after naming Earley the HC in baseball. 

Meanwhile, the pieces of shit at Texags, led by that bloviating fatass Brauny, acted like ATM was in this until the very end. They have been lying to their subs for two months, blatantly. 

The aggy way. They lie because it would be full scale mutiny 24/7. So Liucci & his minions treat them if they were mushrooms. Keep them in the dark & feed them full of shit. All the while the cult hang on every word they read from those schiester's and take it as if they're reading the Bible 

Edited by Longhornfrenzy
  • Hook 'Em 6

6 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

The aggy way. They lie because it would be full scale mutiny 24/7. So Liucci & his minions treat them if they were mushrooms. Keep them in the dark & feed them full of shit. All the while the cult hang on every word they read from those schiester's and take it as if they're reading the Bible 

They're also in...

IMG_9822.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Hell no we aren't done. We still have Jaime Ffrench on the way! And then Lance Jackson will be a 5 star and Smith Orogbo, too. So that's five 5 stars that we know of. 

Plus we'll flip Myron Charles, and a few other surprises. 

Don't close the door
On Dakorien Moore
This aint' the ceilin'
Only the floor
Don't close the door
On Dakroien Moore

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Like 1