Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

3 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

Seems like we have enough lines in the water at DL right now to feel pretty confident we will end up in a good spot. If those spots get filled, you are 1 more LB and 1 more CB away from hitting on all the need areas in the class outside of maybe an elite OT.

It was an interesting and bumpier-than-expected ride to get to this point but this class has come together nicely. 

A 2 (maybe 3 depending on Williams position) DB class?

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Get the political shit out of this thread right this moment or I will have Imammac deputize me and I will go Barney Fife on all of you. 

Referencing Barney Fife while telling people to get back on topic when half the off topic posts have been about what age you become a boomer is certainly one way to go about it. 

Phone Abuelo GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 7

Just now, Dbeasy said:

This is ridiculous. He didn’t recruit this well at Texas. Wtf!  

If LSU is as poor as this board says, then there is no way that they will be able to keep these guys on the roster over the next 3 years. Plus, of course, they lost their first game so it is unclear whether LSU will make the playoffs.

On 9/5/2024 at 3:46 PM, Hermanator said:

Did I miss where waffle house became  a big NIL donor for Texas football? 

Every significant NIL event for Texas football occurred over chips and salsa at Matt’s or that shitty ass place next to Pinkertons. @SydneyCarton still has nightmares about the latter

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Every significant NIL event for Texas football occurred over chips and salsa at Matt’s or that shitty ass place next to Pinkertons. @SydneyCarton still has nightmares about the latter

To be fair, that “shitty ass place next to Pinkerton’s” was literally “Pinkertons outside seating.” Second, as a result I still refuse to eat Barbacoa because n general principle. Fuck that fucking guy 

also man, fuck you for bringing this shit up on general. God damn man, cold blooded.gif

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

To be fair, that “shitty ass place next to Pinkerton’s” was literally “Pinkertons outside seating.” Second, as a result I still refuse to eat Barbacoa because n general principle. Fuck that fucking guy 

also man, fuck you for bringing this shit up on general. God damn man, cold blooded.gif

No no no, I’m not talking about Pinkertons and that puta @Barbacoa. I’m talking about the spot that @Wulaw Horn mixed his salsa and queso together

31 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

No no no, I’m not talking about Pinkertons and that puta @Barbacoa. I’m talking about the spot that @Wulaw Horn mixed his salsa and queso together

NGL, mixing salsa with queso together is actually damn good depending on the place and how good their salsa and queso is. I thought it was gross when I first saw a buddy do it, but after I tasted it I can't stop lol. 

If you really want to hear something that's fucked up, but also great, mix cream cheese with your spaghetti sauce. Fucking amazing.

• Hook 'Em 1