Kevin Wynn - FSU

Joseph Mbatchou - Florida

Walter Mathis - LSU

Chace Sims - Aggie

Caleb Bell - Arkansas

Floyd Guidry - TCU

Devin Coleman - PWO

Seems like the board

I wonder if Devin Coleman gets bumped to a scholarship as a developmental guy since we have the headroom. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

He's a mean mofo with bad intentions. How the hell is he only a 3 star?

Come on Baker and Sark. Flip that burger.

Georgia is ridiculously stacked at DL. They have 3 of the top 10 DL in the nation. 5 of the top 25. 24 of the top 200 DL in the nation. So you know there is going to be a bunch of under-rated kids, because the services dont want to over-represent 1 state. 

• Hook 'Em 4

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I think Chester is going to be a player and will likely get a big bump during the season. Even if the bump doesn't come, he is still very good and a very very smart football player. 

Concur. He's a wildly underrated. Saw that video that OTF had with him and he's an intelligent football player. Studies film like crazy, has long arms, he's fast af. He's gonna be a dude. I'm stoked we got him. 

1 hour ago, Codaxx said:

Georgia is ridiculously stacked at DL. They have 3 of the top 10 DL in the nation. 5 of the top 25. 24 of the top 200 DL in the nation. So you know there is going to be a bunch of under-rated kids, because the services dont want to over-represent 1 state. 

Which is stupid. If you can play you can play. If that state is that stacked do the kids a favor and bump them up where they should be. These services over think too much shit. It's like the everyone gets a trophy bs. 

2 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Which is stupid. If you can play you can play. If that state is that stacked do the kids a favor and bump them up where they should be. These services over think too much shit. It's like the everyone gets a trophy bs. 

News flash: they’re in the business of selling subs, not ranking recruits. Like this post, there’s no overthinking going on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Hicks is a 2026, but I have a sneaking suspicion part of his announcement could  be the news he’s reclassifying to ‘25. His tape certainly shows a kid ready to make the next step.

Fuck. We are running out of things to bitch about - a couple of corners, a lb, and a tackle. Maybe, the topic of Moore will come up again.

• Haha 8
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

42 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Fuck. We are running out of things to bitch about - a couple of corners, a lb, and a tackle. Maybe, the topic of Moore will come up again.

Soon we will be back to baseline.  Like, when I was in school we bitched that we didn't stomp teams by enough points.  I did that amongst my college friends this past weekend.  I said we should've won 45-6 last weekend.  Fucking asshole refs.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

Soon we will be back to baseline.  Like, when I was in school we bitched that we didn't stomp teams by enough points.  I did that amongst my college friends this past weekend.  I said we should've won 45-6 last weekend.  Fucking asshole refs.

Soon? We had people bitching that Arch didn't see snaps in the blowout against the defending national champs, on the road. Suggesting that Sark owed all of us an explanation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Soon? We had people bitching that Arch didn't see snaps in the blowout against the defending national champs, on the road. Suggesting that Sark owed all of us an explanation.

People? Or just one idiot that dug his heels like a five year old and said nope, I’m right and ALL of the rest of you are wrong?
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Bevo said:

It sounds like we should all cross Moore off. Whatever he did around his commitment was apparently not well received by the Texas staff