Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Whenever the staff does get Sims to visit they need to keep the info from the $9.95ers so it doesn't get out in the open.

If Hamilton put it out like he did it seems like aggy can try but the visit will happen eventually 

Edited by Dondrysdale1

17 hours ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

He will be told to leave... by other teams and likely his family and friends after they see the kind of money I expect gets thrown his way if he stays productive. Especially if Baxter is on pace to come back healthy and is showing no setbacks in his rehab this Spring. Eh whatever I'm done arguing this stupid shit. It makes no sense whatsoever to suggest that Texas would process out a quality RB when we are shallow there but if it for some reason satisfies some weird need of yours to believe that was my intent then by my guest. I corrected that misconception about a minute after my post in the first place. 

Just shut the fuck up already. Stop explaining yourself and feeling the need to get the last word in. You sound like a stupid fuck every time you respond.

Tre is a badass and love that he’s on the team and I don’t get the feeling he wants to be anywhere else. 

You, on the other hand, I “encourage” you to fuck off. 

You have to remember that Gerry actually shows up at football games and talks to the players and their circles. When Gerry put out 75%,, it's because he talked to Sims and his circle right before he did it. The aggy guys wait for them to show up on campus to talk to them which is a different mindset for the player being on campus as opposed to at home.

They can bluster on they want about how tickle me Elko staved off the Longhorns, but it's a matter of when not if with Sims.