Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

10 hours ago, MuellerHorn said:

I don't disagree that we shouldn't be blindly pessimistic with Clark's recovery, but the one poster (@Magus Ossis) who has actually provided "medical info" is a clinician who directly works with these types of injuries. Pretty sure his info is not outdated.

I obviously wasn’t talking about him, he wasn’t even pessimistic.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Since you strike me as someone who makes their living in the field of sandwich artistry, a gentle reminder to wash your hands before you head back out. 

I wear gloves, don't worry. And I'll add lube. 

Just let me know what you want on your sandwich when I'm done. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

As much as I'd love for this to be true, it sounds like someone is messing with Nahlin. Seems to happen a lot

Yeah, I am also skeptical. If it was (almost) anyone other than Nahlin I'd give it more credence, but that guy's entire business is built on telling Texas fans what they want to hear. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Park Gothic said:

So apparently Nahlin is now bullish that we're flipping Sanchez? Has anyone else heard this?

Why don’t you post what that fucking alcoholic said 

14 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Sanchez is the type of prospect that comes around once every 20-30 years. Definition of a generational talent, Sark would be a wizard if he lands him. 

If his name was Devin Williams you wouldn’t be saying this

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Park Gothic said:

So apparently Nahlin is now bullish that we're flipping Sanchez? Has anyone else heard this?

Hold on. I have heard this. I was on a web site dedicated to Teas Longhorn fans, and it was discussed. 

11 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Why don’t you post what that fucking alcoholic said 

If his name was Devin Williams you wouldn’t be saying this

Then again, if the player's name were Deion Sanchez, he'd claim the kid is the best ever. 

2 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

2 hours ago, campcrunk said:

As much as I'd love for this to be true, it sounds like someone is messing with Nahlin. Seems to happen a lot

Given how Nahlin fucking crushed the Denver Harris recruitment out of North Shore, I think we should absolutely go all in on buying that loser’s latest POV.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Brew is a tough one to figure. Dad is a gold medalist in 400 relay, went to LSU. Mom was also a sprinter and in the fOSU Hall of Fame. I believe he’s a move in from Ohio. He didn’t give Texas the time of day and it seemed like Oregon always led.

I wonder if mom and dad got creeped out by Brian Kelly and Ryan Day disrespectfully, and Oregon was the compromise school. Maybe mom and dad don’t want a 5 hour flight to see their kid play? 

4 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

On the IT YouTube today with Wells he suggested the opposite—that Sanchez has been committed to OSU forever and it’s highly unlikely, but Sark wants to shoot his shot.

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I wonder if mom and dad got creeped out by Brian Kelly and Ryan Day disrespectfully, and Oregon was the compromise school. Maybe mom and dad don’t want a 5 hour flight to see their kid play? 

How do you come up with this shit?