Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

32 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

I think he also said Jonah Williams avoids contact. No shit. No one can catch him. He said he hoped he would go somewhere else. Nice call. 

Not sure if he can see the tag of someone he has most likely put on ignore, but I’ll say it for him but nicer:  Jonah Williams will be a safety (or linebacker) in college so avoiding contact on offense and kick returns isn’t what he meant.  Your post is foolish. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not sure if he can see the tag of someone he has most likely put on ignore, but I’ll say it for him but nicer:  Jonah Williams will be a safety (or linebacker) in college so avoiding contact on offense and kick returns isn’t what he meant.  Your post is foolish. 

No. He definitely said he avoids tackling. 

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Your efforts are futile.

They're not. I'm learning. 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

No. They're the same metaphors just used by different people. I.e. Gerry says deep sea fishing, and Bobby says big game hunting. Same thing. 

They are vastly different. When deep sea fishing we must recruit through the whistle. And while big game hunting we always hang around the rim. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Ok, I haven’t figured it out. What was funk Spock’s previous name? I feel like a month ago he came out of nowhere posting all over and I can’t figure it out.

Just put him on ignore.  I followed @closetojumping’s rec a while ago and it’s been great.  Guy just barfs every diarrhea thought he has on the boards.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

Recently, I've been considering devoting more effort to the cultivation of my personal brand. In that vein, how does one change his handle?

DM Immamac and ask for a change 

19 minutes ago, Hornmatic said:

Definitely a better handle now. More noble 👀 

Hell yeah. Gotta love some Redman

5 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Just put him on ignore.  I followed @closetojumping’s rec a while ago and it’s been great.  Guy just barfs every diarrhea thought he has on the boards.

Stop being a bitch 

Just put him on ignore.  I followed [mention=429]closetojumping[/mention]’s rec a while ago and it’s been great.  Guy just barfs every diarrhea thought he has on the boards.

Yeah he is, and was before. He is among the triumvirate of my ignore list, which is long and distinguished.
It was just the influx of posts by a strange name and I couldn’t put my finger on it.
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Yeah he is, and was before. He is among the triumvirate of my ignore list, which is long and distinguished.
It was just the influx of posts by a strange name and I couldn’t put my finger.

Put your finger on what? Your asshole?

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock

25 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

My ignore list now is up to about 20 and includes him. Addition by subtraction. 

You two need help if internet posters ruin your day.

17 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

It was just the influx of posts by a strange name and I couldn’t put my finger on it.

See above 

43 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

chris pratt dinosaurs GIF by Digg

Shockingly, they had trouble controlling those dinosaurs and they killed a shitload of people. Looks safe to me.

2 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

So that leaves Hilson and Michael Terry as our 2 outstanding HI’s, I believe. If someone wants to ask on OTF if this was a Hi or not.

They did, and it was.