Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

20 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

Please for the love of god. I get why people are upset. I have my own opinions, but don’t make me read football board arguments in the recruiting thread. It’s my safe space after a tough game.

20 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

For the Love of God, take this all this whiny-ass shit to that toxic cesspool known as the Football Board 

rh1dnt91gtaz.gif

9 hours ago, Rholl said:

Had this same convo in game text with a buddy during/after game… his take quinn isnt qb1…..i had to inform him qb1 just means the starter…. literally every team has a qb1….. then he pivoted to quinn cant win a big game….. I countered with Bama last yr….. guided his team into playoffs last yr…. and beat Michigan in the Big House this yr …… his retort…. Quinn will never win a ring….. I said that may be true because only one qb wins the ship every yr……. average qb gets 2 seasons to win one.    This aint the NFL where qbs  can last 10+ yrs…… U get probably 2 shots thats it!     He said I was a Romo fan…. I told him he was too drunk…. go to bed.    Damn, some fans!! lol

YARN | Well, I thought it was a very lovely story, | Forrest ...

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Rholl said:

Had this same convo in game text with a buddy during/after game… his take quinn isnt qb1…..i had to inform him qb1 just means the starter…. literally every team has a qb1….. then he pivoted to quinn cant win a big game….. I countered with Bama last yr….. guided his team into playoffs last yr…. and beat Michigan in the Big House this yr …… his retort…. Quinn will never win a ring….. I said that may be true because only one qb wins the ship every yr……. average qb gets 2 seasons to win one.    This aint the NFL where qbs  can last 10+ yrs…… U get probably 2 shots thats it!     He said I was a Romo fan…. I told him he was too drunk…. go to bed.    Damn, some fans!! lol

Does your friend live in the mirror?

• Haha 6