Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

6 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Why are people talking about Lockett? I thought that recruitment went south. 

He didn't want to be in the same class as Moore, and Moore was going to take a massive pile of our NIL money so aggy seemed to be able to offer him more. Both of those problems went away and we're back to being the leader.

• Hook 'Em 7

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Why are people talking about Lockett? I thought that recruitment went south. 

Are you referring to Kelshaun Johnson who Texas tried to jump back into the mix with last minute before he committed to A&M? Texas sits in very good position for Lockett, lately. 

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He didn't want to be in the same class as Moore, and Moore was going to take a massive pile of our NIL money so aggy seemed to be able to offer him more. Both of those problems went away and we're back to being the leader.

I’m assuming you meant Oregon?

Edit: sorry, I think you were saying we were prioritizing Moore with NIL, so aggy was offering Lockett more than we were. Now that Moore when to Oregon, we can reallocate to Lockett. 

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, MuellerHorn said:

Edit: sorry, I think you were saying we were prioritizing Moore with NIL, so aggy was offering Lockett more than we were. Not that Moore when to Oregon, we can reallocate to Lockett. 

Yup, that one

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, derp said:

Wake Up Morning GIF by Much

Had a lunch date with a beautiful bi-sexual, Austin Outlaws (I think) football player.

She showed me the morning wakeup alarms on her phone and it was EXACTLY like this.  

Wish I had pics!
Of her, not the alarms. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ATXbronco said:

Had a lunch date with a beautiful bi-sexual, Austin Outlaws (I think) football player.

She showed me the morning wakeup alarms on her phone and it was EXACTLY like this.  

Wish I had pics!
Of her, not the alarms. 

2024 Outlaws TEAM PIC.JPEG

That entire roster is woof 

Edited by utfan87
  • Haha 3

Has OTF mentioned anything about Myron Charles? Apparently IT has an update on him but I can't find the article now.
OTF has mentioned that Texas is after him, and they thought he rushed his commitment. Still believe they have a chance. Recruit through the "echo" of the whistle and what not.

4 hours ago, ATXbronco said:

Wish I had pics!
Of her, not the alarms. 

Futureman dreams about trolling this well. I think you derailed the thread for at least 10 pages. 

• Haha 4

On today’s coffee and football they were praising Jaylon Guilbeau and Gerry said he “carries a chip on his shoulder like all the golden triangle guys — save one.”

This is at least the third time I’ve heard him go out of his way to say this. I’ve racked my brain, who’s the softee from the golden triangle? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BornAndRaised said:

Who is funding Nebraskas NIL arm? It seems surprising that after such a period of mediocrity they're getting the attention of big time targets. I know rhule is a good coach but it just seems disproportionate.

The same people who decided gasoline needed corn

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

image.png.ad94144011c1ce3dbe047147025f26e5.png

Is this Sydir Mitchell?

It's an old picture, Sydir has actually lost a lot of weight since then. 

21 minutes ago, Hornmatic said:

On today’s coffee and football they were praising Jaylon Guilbeau and Gerry said he “carries a chip on his shoulder like all the golden triangle guys — save one.”

This is at least the third time I’ve heard him go out of his way to say this. I’ve racked my brain, who’s the softee from the golden triangle? 

Bryce Anderson is from there but from all reports he's pretty good. Don't think Jerry would shit talk him too hard. 

18 hours ago, Gidnik said:

CDN media

Text her your avatar and "you'll be in like Flynn." 

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Horn117 said:

Screenshot_20240730_213308_Chrome.jpg

So that's where Reese Moore went ...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1