Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Now We Have a Nerf Gun

texifornia

3 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Huh.  Lots of people here proclaiming that WR recruiting is such that they are somewhat fungible.  Guess we'll see tomorrow when the WR that we were certain Sark wouldn't lose - the recruit "we had to have" - takes his stock portfolio to Eugene.

Ah don't you worry about that! We got Lockett/Ffrench and the portal!

It’s going to be Texas. He would’ve notified the staff if he was picking someone different. As hard as we have recruited him and the relationship with the family they wouldn’t hang the Texas staff out to dry like that. It’s going to be a great Independence Day!

Edited by utfan87
  • Hook 'Em 5

11 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Moore calling it this soon means it's Texas. His moms told GH she put a mid August deadline for him to decide and announce so he isn't distracted while in school. If he was conflicted and thinking to change off of Texas he would have taken more time. 

Also, based on limited tape, I'm saying Faraimo is better for the SEC than Pettijohn. Not surprised Nansen went off Pettijohn and all in on Faraimo. 

This post had me feeling better until I saw who made it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, utfan87 said:

It’s going to be Texas. He would’ve notified the staff if he was picking someone different. As hard as we have recruited him and the relationship with the family they wouldn’t hang the Texas staff out to dry like that. It’s going to be a great Independence Day!

Like when he committed to LSU….

Nahlin, from last night.

"I have upped my percentage for Texas to land him, from 65% to 85%, but Oregon is going in on it. Texas is going to sign him but maybe Oregon throws a wrench in it tomorrow. I'm betting against that, however.

If you're new to the site, my sources are almost always right but it doesn't always play out immediately. I'll ride with them on this with some useful input from Justin and Charlie."

• Haha 3

this thread is starting to look like the Moore thread on the OTF scoop section..

time for some..

cat facts:

According to a Hebrew legend, God created cats after Noah prayed for help in protecting the food stores on the Ark from being eaten by rats. In return, God made a lion sneeze and out came a pair of cats. 

cat dragging GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Horn75 said:

Is herb hand back on this staff and blowing up the toilets on moncrief while croots are on visits?

Get your stories at least vaguely correct if you’re going to try and fit in, noob. 

Derek Warehime was our toilet destroyer. I’ve hired him to make an appearance tonight at the Moore family cookout. If things don’t go our way tonight, he’s letting everything fly around 8:10. He’ll have been eating collard greens with hot sauce by the bucket ahead of that, so we get to win either way. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 6

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Now We Have a Nerf Gun