Cowboys @ Giants: Week 15

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Porterhouse said:

I know their numbers and positions. He ran behind Martin. 

You're both right.  It was a left side A gap lead pull draw.  Connor got the initial seal with Zack pulling into the hole and getting a block on the 2nd level.  It was executed wonderfully and both guys got the key blocks.  JFC.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

You're both right.  It was a left side A gap lead pull draw.  Connor got the initial seal with Zack pulling into the hole and getting a block on the 2nd level.  It was executed wonderfully and both guys got the key blocks.  JFC.

I know the play. I watched Martin pull. Zeke might’ve run in Connor’s gap but he literally followed Martin’s pull. Hermanator was being critical of the announcer, which normally I’m on board with, except when it’s on the screen in front of everyone’s eyes. I think he even circled Martin. 

Ohh theirs that nice zip pass rom Dak to lamb.

More of that please.

And then the drop. Dak is finally looking comfortable. Looks like lamb slowed a bit and Dak didn’t accommodate. Just more of them being off a bit.

Nice run for a first down.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

He said it's the best he's felt since the injury.  And getting Connor back in the lineup is noticeable.  He just pulled on that first down run and sealed the CB.  He's just way better than McGovern right now.

Yep. It’s noticeable. Switching the Connors, that is. 

Just now, Drew said:

You can say “it’s just the giants” all you want. You can tell the offense is more in sync and playing better regardless. Especially the run game.

Cmon man stop being contrarian

You should see how they'd look against Jacksonville...