NFL Week #17 ...... 2021-22 Season

LTtxfan

• LTtxfan changed the title to NFL Week #17 ...... 2021-22 Season
1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:
13 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:
Burrows vs MyHomy might be pretty good

I think Cincy takes it, quite easily.

Wish pass interference in NFL was maximum 15yd penalty.  Ticky tacky penalty sets KC up for TD

KC   7         Bengals  0

8 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

someone explain how  a QB goes 0/4 , no yards and still has a 39.6 rating

ind.png&h=100&w=100 Indianapolis Passing
  C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS RTG
Carson Wentz 0/4 0 0.0 0 0 0-0 39.6
TEAM 0/4 0 0.0 0 0 0-0 39.6

Maybe it’s like the SAT and you get points just for putting your helmet on properly 

I said it in the offseason, he's JAG. Not a difference maker.

He’s stronger armed than Goff. That’s about it.

When they made that trade I laughed my ass off. They traded THAT much draft capitol for a guy they’d still have to hide in offense or force into being a system QB.

Also the Bucs have problem. They should not be struggling against the Jets.
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Drew said:

When they made that trade I laughed my ass off. They traded THAT much draft capitol for a guy they’d still have to hide in offense or force into being a system QB.

Agree on both points.

The Bucs/Saints game is what did it for me. I know they had injuries, but they looked bad that night regardless. And they were at home.

Also the Huntley kid has tools for the right team to work with.

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Drew said:

Lol. Stafford is MUCH better than Goff, and Goff has a big arm as well. He threw a couple of picks against a good D on the road. He’s a Top 5 QB in the league, definitely an impact player. 

Having said that, they better fucking win so we don’t drop to 3 seed. Glad to hear Bucs are struggling. 

4 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Agree on both points.

The Bucs/Saints game is what did it for me. I know they had injuries, but they looked bad that night regardless. And they were still at home.

Also the Huntley kid has tools for the right team to work with.

I wonder if that right team is Baltimore. I’d pay him a lot to backup Jackson. Jackson can’t throw and Huntley can. 

7 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Lol. Stafford is MUCH better than Goff, and Goff has a big arm as well. He threw a couple of picks against a good D on the road. He’s a Top 5 QB in the league, definitely an impact player. 

Having said that, they better fucking win so we don’t drop to 3 seed. Glad to hear Bucs are struggling. 

Better than Goff, but still JAG. He's throws too many interceptions.

That impact player won't get you to the SuperBowl.

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

Better than Goff, but still JAG. He's throws too many interceptions.

He’s not JAG. His stats are fine. His issue is he has so much arm talent he takes too many chances. He is Favre. 

image.png

3 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

He’s not JAG. His stats are fine. His issue is he has so much arm talent he takes too many chances. He is Favre. 

image.png

I see your stats and would point out that Herbert and Carr are ahead of him. Two other guys who put up stats, but can't win when you need a win. Rodgers is 10th on that list. But if you need a game winning drive in the 4th, which QB are you taking? Stafford or Rodgers.

• Like 1

Jesus stop it. Stafford has a decade plus of evidence that he’s a great “tools” guy and a fringe top 15 QB. He’s okay not great.

Everyone blamed “he was in Detroit” when the guy had tons and tons of weapons up there.

I stand by what I said. He’s not a huge improvement on Goff on that team. When they let Stafford throw he throws picks(4 pick 6s this year?) and when they force him to stay within the system he’s fine. Problem is they’re paying him a TON of money to be that abs had to trade a ton of draft capitol to get him.
  • Like 1

Top 4 QBs, I would say Rodgers Brady Mahomes Allen
Fifth I would put Burrow or Herbert above Stafford as well as a healthy Wilson.  Murray about the same level.  Prescott also.

Brady hasn’t been good the last half the season. Herbert either. Although some throws are amazing.

I don’t think Allen belongs in the top 4. Not over Burrow or at least on same level as him and Wilson/Dak.