NFL Week #17 ...... 2021-22 Season

LTtxfan

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

Did OBJ just punch the defender in the ass after the pick?

Ive seen that more this year than ususal, it's the Derrick Johnson chop, ala RRR,  reincarnate, to a full blown punch.  Later In same game, Tucker makes a 46 yarder look like a PAT.

Edited by jdhorn92

24 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I see your stats and would point out that Herbert and Carr are ahead of him. Two other guys who put up stats, but can't win when you need a win. Rodgers is 10th on that list. But if you need a game winning drive in the 4th, which QB are you taking? Stafford or Rodgers.

Rodgers of course. I posted that pic because it was as quick a reference as I could find. I was showing it because it shows his pick totals through last week, along with his TDs and yardage totals. The pick totals are what I was highlighting. I’d probably rank QBs as Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady, Dak, Stafford, Allen and maybe Herbert as clear tier above everyone else. Top 5 QB may be too lofty for Stafford but he’s not JAG. 

12 minutes ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Except that he is actually good and the vast majority agrees.

He’s goofy as shit and a terrible broadcaster. He’s a clown show. Obviously you don’t live in Dallas. 

9 minutes ago, Drew said:

Jesus stop it. Stafford has a decade plus of evidence that he’s a great “tools” guy and a fringe top 15 QB. He’s okay not great.

Everyone blamed “he was in Detroit” when the guy had tons and tons of weapons up there.

I stand by what I said. He’s not a huge improvement on Goff on that team. When they let Stafford throw he throws picks(4 pick 6s this year?) and when they force him to stay within the system he’s fine. Problem is they’re paying him a TON of money to be that abs had to trade a ton of draft capitol to get him.

First, it’s capital, not capitol. Second, he’s not “a fringe Top 15 QB”. That’s ridiculous. 

First, it’s capital, not capitol. Second, he’s not “a fringe Top 15 QB”. That’s ridiculous. 

He plays like a fringe top 15 guy. His draft position and talent is why he’s held in such high regard. You putting him top 5 is WAY more ridiculous than saying he’s top 15.

7 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

I like Greg Olsen on the broadcast. Don't really remember other games he's done off the top of my head.

He’s really good. I’ve heard him a few times. Thought he did a lesser Cowboys game. Much better than Romo. 

1 minute ago, Drew said:

He plays like a fringe top 15 guy. His draft position and talent is why he’s held in such high regard. You putting him top 5 is WAY more ridiculous than saying he’s top 15.

He’s the best 1-1 QB since Peyton. Burrow may overtake him but I need to see more. He’s been a clear Top 10 QB pretty much since he’s been in the league. I already said I might’ve been too lofty with Top 5 now. But, his statistics and team’s record indicate he’s MUCH closer to top 5 and fringe top 15. That’s ridiculous. 

16 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Rodgers of course. I posted that pic because it was as quick a reference as I could find. I was showing it because it shows his pick totals through last week, along with his TDs and yardage totals. The pick totals are what I was highlighting. I’d probably rank QBs as Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady, Dak, Stafford, Allen and maybe Herbert as clear tier above everyone else. Top 5 QB may be too lofty for Stafford but he’s not JAG. 

Gotcha.

When I say, JAG, I don't mean a Fitzgerald. While he's a top half of the league QB he is not a missing piece. Swap him out for a Kirk Cousins and you would have the same thing. Neither one is going to carry you to a Super Bowl. And that was the narrative when Stafford came to LA.

Antonio Brown is crazy.

Edited by Brothahorn

1 minute ago, hornbri said:

Still would be tied with the Rams.

But only one team would be 2 seed.  Dallas would have it, hence Drew’s use of sole possession. The Rams are on verge of losing anyway. 

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

Gotcha.

When I say, JAG, I don't mean a Fitzgerald. While he's a top half of the league QB he is not a missing piece. Swap him out for a Kirk Cousins and you would have the same thing. Neither one is going to carry you to a Super Bowl. And that's narrative when Stafford came to LA.

Antonio Brown is crazy.

I think he can lead Rams to a Super Bowl. Cousins will never lead anyone anywhere. I understand but he comparison because Cousins is the king of empty stats. But Stafford is clearly a cut above. 

5 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I’d probably rank QBs as Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady, Dak, Stafford, Allen and maybe Herbert as clear tier above everyone else. Top 5 QB may be too lofty for Stafford but he’s not JAG. 

I'd probably take Burrow over Herbert, but they are both solid QB's. 

2 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

But only one team would be 2 seed.  Dallas would have it, hence Drew’s use of sole possession. The Rams are on verge of losing anyway. 

Well they would be the 2 seed without TB losing. So if that is your definition they already have sole possession. 

Just now, hornbri said:

Well they would be the 2 seed without TB losing. So if that is your definition they already have sole possession. 

I didn’t use that term. Drew did. Probably because he’s projecting Rams to lose. Regardless, we must have TB lose. 

18 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:
ALERT, the Jets currently hold a 14-point lead over the Bucs!! If that holds, the Giants could land a top-4 pick 😎

18 minutes ago, Drew said:

Nah the good thing is Dallas has sole possession of the 2 seed.

Drew your post doesn't make any sense regarding NYG top 4 Draft Pick...  😂😂😂 

Edited by LTtxfan

5 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I think he can lead Rams to a Super Bowl. Cousins will never lead anyone anywhere. I understand but he comparison because Cousins is the king of empty stats. But Stafford is clearly a cut above. 

I might be proven wrong but tell me what you see from Stafford that makes you think he will lead the rams to the Super Bowl. He is a career, empty stats loser. Turnover machine at times. Hot start to this season and fizzling way out. How is he a cut above Cousins? They are the same exact guy. Puts up stats but loses when it matters. Stafford is 0-3 in the playoffs, including a huge meltdown loss to Dallas in 2014. He played for Detroit, yes, but he was in plenty of big games and lost them all. Cousins at least got the monkey off his back and won a playoff game. 

Let's not pretend the Rams are a different team now with Stafford instead of Goff. Same team to me. Loaded with weapons and McVay, any QB is going to look good. They went to a SB with Goff and got to the divisional round last year. Some people (not you) claim the Rams are so much better now. I don't see it.

• Like 1