NFL Week #17 ...... 2021-22 Season

LTtxfan

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Brady needs to let Brown go.

I'm a Brady apologist through and through, but all of the stories about them becoming BFFs, and Brown staying at Brady's house the past two years were so fucking cringe-worthy. Tom seems like a genuinely good dude, but his interest in AB ends with his ability to help him win another Super Bowl.

51 minutes ago, Drew said:

Jesus stop it. Stafford has a decade plus of evidence that he’s a great “tools” guy and a fringe top 15 QB. He’s okay not great.

Everyone blamed “he was in Detroit” when the guy had tons and tons of weapons up there.

I stand by what I said. He’s not a huge improvement on Goff on that team. When they let Stafford throw he throws picks(4 pick 6s this year?) and when they force him to stay within the system he’s fine. Problem is they’re paying him a TON of money to be that abs had to trade a ton of draft capitol to get him.

Stafford is and always will be a "Megatron carried my ass" player.

He's a turnover machine and garbage time QB

Edited by slorch

Just now, BluTechsan said:

Refs taking over the game right now for Cincy

The personal foul call was bullshit.  KC defense is dogshit, however.  Not doing itself any favors.

Time for Mahomes to answer.

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Stafford is and always will be a "megrtorn carried my ass" QB.

he's a turnover machine and garbage time QB

I thought he was overrated after coming out of Georgia, but then saw his stats and thought it was just the team around him sans Megatron. Now his true colors are coming out again

20 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Embarrassing that the Bucs brought him back to begin with. "Antonio Brown is no longer a part of this football team moving forward...unless we sustain some injuries, then we'll totally overlook anything and everything."

They had to with Godwin going down. Otherwise he was gonna be cut. What did he do in this game?

23 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I might be proven wrong but tell me what you see from Stafford that makes you think he will lead the rams to the Super Bowl. He is a career, empty stats loser. Turnover machine at times. Hot start to this season and fizzling way out. How is he a cut above Cousins? They are the same exact guy. Puts up stats but loses when it matters. Stafford is 0-3 in the playoffs, including a huge meltdown loss to Dallas in 2014. He played for Detroit, yes, but he was in plenty of big games and lost them all. Cousins at least got the monkey off his back and won a playoff game. 

Let's not pretend the Rams are a different team now with Stafford instead of Goff. Same team to me. Loaded with weapons and McVay, any QB is going to look good. They went to a SB with Goff and got to the divisional round last year. Some people (not you) claim the Rams are so much better now. I don't see it.

I think he just let himself go. Please please please let the Boys host the Bucs in Round 2. They’re in shambles. 

Glad I left Foreman on the bench tonight in favor of Jones. No, not Aaron, but Ronald. 

21 minutes ago, slorch said:

Stafford is and always will be a "Megatron carried my ass" player.

He's a turnover machine and garbage time QB

He wasn’t today. After giving the Ravens a touchdown, he came back to throw for 309 and 2 TDs in crunch time and a 96 rating to lead his team to 12-4 and a probable division clincher. This was the game so many were using as a shining example of his anti-clutchness. 

Vic, I still think he can lead them to a SB. I think it’s a 3-dog race in the NFC: Packers, Boys and Rams. 

Why the fuck did the Jets not kick a fucking FG?