2022 Transfer WR Isaiah Neyor

Teryor

• 9 months later...

I assumed the reason Neyor hadn't seen the field since the season opener against Rice was becuz of the starters & depth UT has at WR, that the staff was in no rush to play Neyor & were content to wait till '24 to go all-in with Neyor as a starter.

But a couple weeks ago, Ketch & Anwar mentioned on a livestream that Neyor hadn't been seeing the field becuz he's in the doghouse. And now, Yesterday on a IT livestream, Gerry said that he expects Neyor to grad transfer after this season.

I hope Sark convinces him to stay.

• Fuck You 9

14 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I assumed the reason Neyor hadn't seen the field since the season opener against Rice was becuz of the starters & depth UT has at WR, that the staff was in no rush to play Neyor & were content to wait till '24 to go all-in with Neyor as a starter.

But a couple weeks ago, Ketch & Anwar mentioned on a livestream that Neyor hadn't been seeing the field becuz he's in the doghouse. And now, Yesterday on a IT livestream, Gerry said that he expects Neyor to grad transfer after this season.

This would be his 2nd xfer so he will have to graduate or sit out a year. I hope he gets fully healthy and back to where he was pre injury but he’s clearly not there yet. 

52 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Fuck you, you fat fucking retard.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I’m sadly with this guy. Fuck Neyor and his updates. Dude was paid well to be a bitch at Texas and bail. 

Who was that other spring ball hype WR that tore his ACL and didn’t amount to shit? I remember people calling him Calvin Johnson but I can’t even remember the fuckers name

On 8/31/2024 at 10:34 PM, BurntOrange&White said:

Jake Smith?

Troy Omeire?

Sadly, Troy Omeire was one of the Spring Game stars who never was able to make an impact due to injuries. I hope he somehow makes to the pros. 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 3

48 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Hudson and Oyetade-Dotson were a rough back-to-back pair of favorite recruits for Gerry

I will still never understand the Hudson love. He wasn’t big or fast or explosive. Gerry always said he had great hands, but that hasn’t even proven to be true. He dropped a pretty catchable TD pass against Nevada last week.  

3 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

While we are talking about "notable" WR names of the past, whatever happened to Jordan Hudson? Also Tech scored 50+ points and threw the ball 42 times and Micah Hudson didn't have a single catch?

The attention then turned to five-star wide receiver Micah Hudson, who played only a handful of snaps and got no balls thrown his way. McGuire explained why the true freshman never touched the football on Saturday night.

"It was kinda one of those deals," he said, "that [the three starting receivers] were playing really really well and then you know you're getting a game like that and you're kind of like ‘Hey make sure you got your old guys in, guys that are not going to, the games not bigger than you know what they've played in’.”

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

The attention then turned to five-star wide receiver Micah Hudson, who played only a handful of snaps and got no balls thrown his way. McGuire explained why the true freshman never touched the football on Saturday night.

"It was kinda one of those deals," he said, "that [the three starting receivers] were playing really really well and then you know you're getting a game like that and you're kind of like ‘Hey make sure you got your old guys in, guys that are not going to, the games not bigger than you know what they've played in’.”

i mean definitely need to rely on your playmakers for big games like *checks notes* Abilene Christian ? 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Da Fino said:

McGuire is worried about ACU being too big of a game for Hudson lol

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Blackcat00 said:

He is just as serviceable as Smith at OSU. He definitely should have been in the rotation this weekend. 

Lol wut. You couldn’t be more wrong. Smith is one of the highest graded WRs ever and an elite talent. Hudson has never been anywhere near his level. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

15 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Lol wut. You couldn’t be more wrong. Smith is one of the highest graded WRs ever and an elite talent. Hudson has never been anywhere near his level. 

Just stop, the gap in Smith and Hudson is minimal. 

Edited by Blackcat00

Hudson's Dad, they aren't recruits anymore. 

Smith had 2 TDs, 6 catches for 92 yards. 

How many fucking catches did Hudson have? Oh that's right, he couldn't even get on the fucking field against Abilene fucking Christian. 

Until Hudson actually 1. plays and 2. makes a catch, shut up.