Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Yeah, gotta admit to this day I crave Olive Garden salad and breadsticks multiple times a year.  Their entrees are for shit.  But when wife and I were dating and on a budget we'd hit up that one on South Lamar for breadsticks and salad and one drink each and be totally content.  I'd still probably do it, but that location still, to this day, has a line out the door and a 60 minute wait.  I don't know how they do it.  Barshop & Oles is literally trying to figure out a way to work their franchise/corporate office to keep that location there while they redevelop that whole site because it does so damn well.  meanwhile every other restaurant within a 1000 yard radius is bleeding cash and about to close.  

17 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.37d328733bade2f0bdb36799fc7dc887.jpg

It's 83 fucking degrees here and I'm fucking dying.  Had to take a ride in the truck so I could get some AC.  I'm going to have to run the generator all night for a fucking oscillating fan.  Shit's not right.

• Hook 'Em 1

.37d328733bade2f0bdb36799fc7dc887.jpg

This is a big argument on X The red coats are fighting back that it’s also 90-100% humid there and most homes don’t have air conditioning because the UK is stuck in the 20s

Americans are still laughing at them and calling them pansies…I lean towards the latter
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.4468c189a70879cb8af6b84f5466c8c8.jpg

Hey babe, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.5532b2e96ca1fb74cfb800c63e8fc8f4.jpg

OK, I get it.  Gravel is kinda expensive.  A good gift is something you want but won't buy for yourself.  Your brother would buy me some gravel, just sayin'. 

This is a big argument on X The red coats are fighting back that it’s also 90-100% humid there and most homes don’t have air conditioning because the UK is stuck in the 20s

Americans are still laughing at them and calling them pansies…I lean towards the latter

I was in Seattle about 10 years ago when it was 104. They were dying. I was laughing.

I sincerely 50% of U.S. citizens have been to 5 of those places, maybe 3.

60% of Americans don't have passports (which I realize you don't need to see those places, but it's indicative of how insular our citizenry is.

Average American has only visited 12 states, & 12% of Americans have never left the state they were born in.  

14% have never been in an airplane.  And nearly 20% will be born, live, and die having never traveled more than 300 miles from their hometown in any direction.  

We are not exactly the enlightened country Thomas Jefferson had in mind when he invented the $2 bill as our nation's 17th President.    

I sincerely 50% of U.S. citizens have been to 5 of those places, maybe 3.
60% of Americans don't have passports (which I realize you don't need to see those places, but it's indicative of how insular our citizenry is.
Average American has only visited 12 states, & 12% of Americans have never left the state they were born in.  
14% have never been in an airplane.  And nearly 20% will be born, live, and die having never traveled more than 300 miles from their hometown in any direction.  
We are not exactly the enlightened country Thomas Jefferson had in mind when he invented the $2 bill as our nation's 17th President.    

I think you a word. I almost the whole thing.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

the south breakdown map.jpg

I agree with this minor modification. I was a bit clumsy in execution, but I think that the northernmost point of the IN/OH/KY border should have a straight line (with yellow beneath) all the way to the NE corner of OK. 

thesouthbreakdownmap.thumb.jpg.07666e90d8d6a1c2f0bbdd77e4f808cf.jpg.476bf80eb406ef520621abb6ac4292ef.jpg

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1