Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

.873698a0bfad5a056af5aa013a9d8938.jpg

I can’t read it all because it’s fuzzy as shit and I’m drinking in he pool but basically dr bronners peppermint soap inside the house and 10w-30 outside the house. The covers all the bases. Maybe use the motor oil in lieu of the peppermint soap for sexy time lube with the missus and that’s a big maybe.
  • Like 1

Agreed. The type of gun makes all the difference. If he’s got a muzzle loader or a very limited amount of ammo, that changes the calculation. An assault rifle with a couple hundred rounds makes it pretty obvious. If the hawks attack you, then you direct the rats to cover you like a suit of armor. You’ll get some nasty claw marks, but the hawks couldn’t easily penetrate their meat shield. Also, if/when the hunter dies or runs out of ammo, the gun would still serve as an effective weapon to whack hawks coming at you. Dead rats could be swung by their tails to knock down hawks as well. 

If I had a dime for every time I used dead rats, swung by their tails, as weapons.

I’d have three dimes.
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

That's a no from me dawga9eee2fb32600ba7528d7f6f00f7d60e.jpg

I would start shitting and puking from the time they set it down on the table.  It reminds of this weird dish the woman I rented a room from years ago while living in Spain.  Every week, she'd make white rice, with bananas, and ketchup.  It looked and tasted horrifying.  I think we got along okay.  I was quiet and paid my rent on time, though came home late sometimes.  Last year, my oldest asked about my time living in Spain for a year.  And I told her about this dish the lady I rented from would make.  So a couple days later, she makes the same dish.  Pile of rice, sliced banana chunks with ketchup slathered on top.  And she sits there and eats the whole thing.  

There's no way in the world the woman in Salamanca could know my daughter.  But I think they were both fucking with me.  And that, Surly friends, is when I came to accept the simulation.  Deviled Eggs on a fucking Hot Dog?  We're trying to run a society here! 

• Like 2