Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I have to say I'm a bit shocked by the widespread panning of this idea.  deviled eggs are great, hot dogs are great.  simple math determines that this would be double great.  I'd eat 5 or 6 of them.

I’d try one, with enough cayenne pepper, but I’d still be a gamer for one, prior to nixing the scheme.

Hook’em!!!

On 7/8/2024 at 12:47 PM, Vic Mackey said:

That's a no from me dawga9eee2fb32600ba7528d7f6f00f7d60e.jpg

Probably for the Shank thread but Al once had potato salad wrapped in sliced ham stuffed into a hotdog bun. Put a little extra mustard on the sides. This post reminded Al of that wonderful meal. No toxic flatulence nor voids followed. 

• Like 2
  • Drool 1

I would start shitting and puking from the time they set it down on the table.  It reminds of this weird dish the woman I rented a room from years ago while living in Spain.  Every week, she'd make white rice, with bananas, and ketchup.  It looked and tasted horrifying.  I think we got along okay.  I was quiet and paid my rent on time, though came home late sometimes.  Last year, my oldest asked about my time living in Spain for a year.  And I told her about this dish the lady I rented from would make.  So a couple days later, she makes the same dish.  Pile of rice, sliced banana chunks with ketchup slathered on top.  And she sits there and eats the whole thing.  
There's no way in the world the woman in Salamanca could know my daughter.  But I think they were both fucking with me.  And that, Surly friends, is when I came to accept the simulation.  Deviled Eggs on a fucking Hot Dog?  We're trying to run a society here! 
That's not the simulation, thats a regular door dash delivery that got in one of the many wrecks we enjoy here daily in West Austin and a T cloud Office Favorite crashed into a Sonic plain hot dog.

Have none of y’all ever used a hot dog to scoop up a bite of potato salad? Or baked beans. Even both at the same time? L-I-V-I-N
To me, deviled eggs are like oysters- to be eaten all at once and not added to other shit. You want a po boy with raw oysters? Fuck no. Deviled eggs good, egg salad sandwiches are marginal at best. Added with other shit - gross. Want some avocado too on that clusterfuck?

In the words of Offspring -keep em seperated.

To me, deviled eggs are like oysters- to be eaten all at once and not added to other shit. You want a po boy with raw oysters? Fuck no. Deviled eggs good, egg salad sandwiches are marginal at best. Added with other shit - gross. Want some avocado too on that clusterfuck?

I’m well travelled and in my life I have never seen a raw oyster po’boy offered anywhere.

On 7/9/2024 at 9:08 PM, Born to Run said:

office favorite ftw

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I get that the three primary colors are in the rainbow.  But what about the other four?  How’d they get the gig?  Plenty of other secondaries out there to draft from, what made Orange, Green, Indigo, and so damn special.  Was it that Roy asshole ?