Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.da9d7397d54379c9cb0778648d2c851e.jpg

Not quite. 

“hey, I would like to buy a candy bar with my membership.”

”sure, we even gave you an express ride to the club where you can eat it.  here it is.  Enjoy!”

”thanks. That was tasty!”

”here’s a bill for $120,000.”

”for what? I just wanted a tasty treat?”

”well, the candy bar was $10,000, but the good news is that your candy bar policy covered $8,000, so you only owe us $2000 for the candy.”

”but what about the other $118,000?!?”

”well, the ride to the club was out of network. And the guy that unwrapped the candy was out of network. And the guy that served it to you was out of network. And you stayed for 10 minutes, at $1,000 per minute.  And the milk chaser was out of network.  And the tests we ran to make sure you could eat it were also out of network.”

”by the way, if you don’t pay in 10 days, we’re sending to collections. And you signed a contract agreeing that you can’t contest the reasonableness of the charges.  And if you don’t pay, we’ll sue you and garnish your wages.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 3

Not quite. 

“hey, I would like to buy a candy bar with my membership.”
”sure, we even gave you an express ride to the club where you can eat it.  here it is.  Enjoy!”
”thanks. That was tasty!”
”here’s a bill for $120,000.”
”for what? I just wanted a tasty treat?”
”well, the candy bar was $10,000, but the good news is that your candy bar policy covered $8,000, so you only owe us $2000 for the candy.”
”but what about the other $118,000?!?”
”well, the ride to the club was out of network. And the guy that unwrapped the candy was out of network. And the guy that served it to you was out of network. And you stayed for 10 minutes, at $1,000 per minute.  And the milk chaser was out of network.  And the tests we ran to make sure you could eat it were also out of network.”
”by the way, if you don’t pay in 10 days, we’re sending to collections. And you signed a contract agreeing that you can’t contest the reasonableness of the charges.  And if you don’t pay, we’ll sue you and garnish your wages.”

You left off the part about how the candy company started here and the that particular flavor variety was of course created here. But you can still buy them for $2 in many European nations and elsewhere in the world. But we get to stroke ourselves to videos of our land, air, and sea superiority on the reg so there’s that. Oh, our corporate ruling class….cant forget them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

On 7/14/2024 at 12:21 AM, futureman said:

blue's clues was past my time and I don't know what the fuck blippi is, but reading rainbow was huge in the 80s/90s.

Blippi is annoying as hell, but found out this gem, and now the wife won't let the kids watch him:

image.png.05333f112a7d450cb2e59b669b4c722a.png

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1