Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

11 hours ago, Covri said:

IMG_2299.thumb.jpeg.c22d1c58d9fa3573ea412024e3d3ac84.jpeg

wtf

Facebook has become totally overrun with foreign click-bait accounts that post AI-generated garbage. Stuff depicting American-ish soldiers, often with prosthetic limbs, seems to be de rigueur. Typically there will be one or more grotesque baby-like abominations in the image as well. There will be thousands of replies from a mix of bots and credulous boomers, all saying "God bless" and/or "Thank you for your service."

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Facebook has become totally overrun with foreign click-bait accounts that post AI-generated garbage. Stuff depicting American-ish soldiers, often with prosthetic limbs, seems to be de rigueur. Typically there will be one or more grotesque baby-like abominations in the image as well. There will be thousands of replies from a mix of bots and credulous boomers, all saying "God bless" and/or "Thank you for your service."

People like that make me think the Purge was onto something. 

2 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

I’m not sure this thread is much different sometimes. When multiple posters post the same picture, or even the same poster posts the same picture, you know they’re not reading/interacting in the community and just looking for posrep. Might as well be a bot. 

Edited by UT_OB1
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

To each their own. Nothing wrong with discussing the weather.

I’m a big weather dork. This new Progressive commercial is perfect for me.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

FB-IMG-1720894517590.jpg

• Drool 2

47 minutes ago, Hate said:

I’m a big weather dork. This new Progressive commercial is perfect for me.

I worked in construction hanging cabinets and finish work crap with a dude that had an atmospheric sciences degree and it was all weather all the time 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

40 minutes ago, seven said:

I worked in construction hanging cabinets and finish work crap with a dude that had an atmospheric sciences degree and it was all weather all the time 

Did he wear his Aggie ring while working?

Reminds me of that scene in "Harlem Nights" when Pryor and Murphy send that call-girl out to follow the bad guy's bag man.  She tells him she wants to party with him.  They go out for a drive and get pulled over by two cops (faked by Pryor and Murphy).  They tell the bag man, "We've been looking for Lady Heroin for a long time.  This girl's in a lotta trouble for smuggling."  And the smitten bag man says, as the cops go back with the loot, "Look, just 'cause your name is Lady Heroin doesn't mean you have to go around selling the stuff." 

Mr. Raper.  Whoah.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

I hope you meet your fate tonight, Mr. RAPER. Wtf

Screenshot-20240718-162340-Facebook.jpg

Screenshot-20240718-162400-Facebook.jpg

"I need a vehicle and/or a location for my encounters... If only there was a sign that could help me..." 

image.thumb.png.611697af939c2fd78a8a360adfa2012a.png

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1720961741763.jpg

Even worse is the farts on the way home after the first time you stay over at her place.

My now-wife lived off of Riverside back in the day.  First time I stayed over....I got in my car the next day and am pretty sure I ripped one continuous fart until I got home to west campus.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.cb1bf676dfa4f0b154d77d5404330906.jpg

Why is this dumb?  Everything looks about right, except the airport drinking.  That should be 7A. Kidding aside, if I am going from DFW to any place with a flight longer than 1.5 hours I will slam two bloodys before takeoff so I can sleep better.