Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

57 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1721043480070.jpg

Friend had one of the first Honda two-wheelers in America, a little 150. Owner Manual was in Japlish, mostly with diagrams and numbers. Most inscrutable page was

NOTICE! STANDING AT STOP NOT TO BLIPPING THROTTLE!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/19/2024 at 5:43 PM, Tex Long said:

Friend had one of the first Honda two-wheelers in America, a little 150. Owner Manual was in Japlish, mostly with diagrams and numbers. Most inscrutable page was

NOTICE! STANDING AT STOP NOT TO BLIPPING THROTTLE!

When I was a little kid my dad had a Chevy Luv pickup truck that was actually built by Isuzu.  The warning labels under the hood were confusing but hilarious.  The radiator cap said something like "Not to open hot cap when hot usually."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

When I was a little kid my dad had a Chevy Luv pickup truck that was actually built by Isuzu.  The warning labels under the hood were confusing but hilarious.  The radiator cap said something like "Not to open hot cap when hot usually."

Learned to drive on one of those on my uncle’s ranch when I was 12 or so. Gas tank had rusted out, so we used a metal 5 gallon bucket strapped into the bed as the fuel tank. Ran a hose from it to the fuel system. You had to pump the gas to prime it until the “fasten seat belt” light went off, then it ran like a champ.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I have another six years to figure it out, but this is currently presents quite a conundrum for me. 

Think about this now. Take a minute to think it through. We’re talking about doomlet, here.

What could possibly go wrong?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Wrong. 

Love Shack, followed by We Built This City and then The Monster Mash. 

I’ll give you We built this City, but Love Shack is a favorite of Mrs NNM, so I’m gonna have to disagree with you there.

Monster Mash is silly but not melodramatically idiotic like Horse With No Name or Built This City. 

Manic Monday is pretty high on my list of all time worsts too. 

12 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Wrong. 

Love Shack, followed by We Built This City and then The Monster Mash. 

10 hours ago, nnm said:

I’ll give you We built this City, but Love Shack is a favorite of Mrs NNM, so I’m gonna have to disagree with you there.

Monster Mash is silly but not melodramatically idiotic like Horse With No Name or Built This City. 

Manic Monday is pretty high on my list of all time worsts too. 

• Rage+1 1