Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

10 hours ago, nnm said:

I’ll give you We built this City, but Love Shack is a favorite of Mrs NNM, so I’m gonna have to disagree with you there.

Monster Mash is silly but not melodramatically idiotic like Horse With No Name or Built This City. 

Manic Monday is pretty high on my list of all time worsts too. 

7 hours ago, futureman said:

Meh.  It was a catchy tune at the time, suffered from massive overplaying, certainly not my favorite Bangles tune.

Still, it's pretty cute when Susanna hums it to herself as she's getting dressed in the morning next to me....

fb1f5bcab7dd3a04660799ee99cbbd62.jpg

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

35 year old songs still feel new to me.

25 years ago my company paid the B52s to play a customer dinner. I bought drinks for Fred, Kate and me at the hotel bar and sat at a banquette and chatted with them while the crew unloaded their gear. I told them the story of how all my HS buddies were into high end car audio systems and we used Rock Lobster as the standard song when comparing/evaluating gear. /csb
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

25 years ago my company paid the B52s to play a customer dinner. I bought drinks for Fred, Kate and me at the hotel bar and sat at a banquette and chatted with them while the crew unloaded their gear. I told them the story of how all my HS buddies were into high end car audio systems and we used Rock Lobster as the standard song when comparing/evaluating gear. /csb

That’s a cool story.

Around the same time ago my company hired Ray fucking Charles to play a company event. I did not get to sit around and buy him drinks but it was indeed cool af.

That’s all I got.
  • Like 2