Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

25 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

Gather around, kids:  Back in the day, we used to take road trips, and coolers with our food and drinks.  We'd use every last cube in that bitch before we'd be caught dead paying a dollar or two at the gas station to refill the cooler every morning.

Was going to say who is this rich entitled asshole who never took a cooler on a road trip.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

.6e7e33a36d18400f8eb2278609eee53e.jpg

Surprised that "deez" isn't on there. 

Doomlet regularly uses Ohio (anything stupid, weird, or fucked up because those kinds of things happen in Ohio) and skibidi (unclear meaning - seems rather generic), Ligma (I assume that Sigma is just a regional variation on Ligma Balls?), and rizz (charisma, though this has been out of favor for a while now because tryhard adults have adopted it). 

12 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Surprised that "deez" isn't on there. 

Doomlet regularly uses Ohio (anything stupid, weird, or fucked up because those kinds of things happen in Ohio) and skibidi (unclear meaning - seems rather generic), Ligma (I assume that Sigma is just a regional variation on Ligma Balls?), and rizz (charisma, though this has been out of favor for a while now because tryhard adults have adopted it). 

skibidi is from skibidi toilet. A series of youtube videos super popular with pre-teens and categorized as "brain rot*" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skibidi_Toilet

Edit to add:

Michael Bay has bought the rights to Skibidi Toilet and is rumored to be making a movie. You cannot make this up.

*"Brain rot" is a Gen Z slang term that describes the negative effects of being constantly online on mental health. It can refer to the idea that the internet "rots" the brains of people who are "extremely online" or "chronically online". This can lead to people referencing memes and slang terms that aren't typically used offline, and can also have a negative effect on attention spans and mental fatigue. The term can also refer to content that is considered low value and has a negative effect on the viewer. For example, some say that consuming too much TikTok content can lead to "brain rot". 

Edited by Vegas64
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

skibidi is from skibidi toilet. A series of youtube videos super popular with pre-teens and categorized as "brain rot*" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skibidi_Toilet

Edit to add:

Michael Bay has bought the rights to Skibidi Toilet and is rumored to be making a movie. You cannot make this up.

*"Brain rot" is a Gen Z slang term that describes the negative effects of being constantly online on mental health. It can refer to the idea that the internet "rots" the brains of people who are "extremely online" or "chronically online". This can lead to people referencing memes and slang terms that aren't typically used offline, and can also have a negative effect on attention spans and mental fatigue. The term can also refer to content that is considered low value and has a negative effect on the viewer. For example, some say that consuming too much TikTok content can lead to "brain rot". 

Thanks! 

I have heard him say "skibidi toilet" before, but he also uses "skibidi" to modify lots of other things, too. 

And his generation is already brain rotten. 

6 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Thanks! 

I have heard him say "skibidi toilet" before, but he also uses "skibidi" to modify lots of other things, too. 

And his generation is already brain rotten. 

Yea I was going to say, sorry to tell you that your son is an idiot, but I had to do a "fit check" in the middle of disney last month.

Gather around, kids:  Back in the day, we used to take road trips, and coolers with our food and drinks.  We'd use every last cube in that bitch before we'd be caught dead paying a dollar or two at the gas station to refill the cooler every morning.
AND... we would often stop off at some rando motel (not a "hotel" with them fancy inward facing hallways) & find an ice machine way in the back of the building with a breezeway where you wouldn't get spotted, then refill your family cooler with all new ice while you cursed that machine for not letting you fit the corner of the cooler all the way under the dispenser.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Like landing your dream job and meeting your wife who’s been there since college at a dance speed dating event?

I got that reference. 

First time it came on, my wife just said to me: "nobody has ever landed their dream job in Ohio."

12 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

AND... we would often stop off at some rando motel (not a "hotel" with them fancy inward facing hallways) & find an ice machine way in the back of the building with a breezeway where you wouldn't get spotted, then refill your family cooler with all new ice while you cursed that machine for not letting you fit the corner of the cooler all the way under the dispenser.

Got yelled at by some dumb cleaning staff lady for doing that with a small coleman travel cooler. I ignored her and went about my business. 

Got back to the room, finishing packing up, and told the wife about it. She flipped, went and found her, and flipped out on her. 

Why?

Cooler was for her insulin. 

And yes, it was my fault for not pushing on past Waco at 1am that morning.