Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

6 minutes ago, nnm said:

This is the second time this has been posted. I didn’t understand it the first time either. 

looks like some kind of protest blocking traffic and people trying to take the dirt side road and getting stuck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

looks like some kind of protest blocking traffic and people trying to take the dirt side road and getting stuck. 

I think whoever made it did not pay attention to what was on the highway it is just a comment that google maps will send you down some shitty roads in BFE instead of down the highway especially if you have "no tolls" defaulted to on or if there is a detour

all the more so in more rural areas

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is the second time this has been posted. I didn’t understand it the first time either. 

GPS will give you the absolute quickest directions but it doesn’t mean the road you’re about to go on is worth a shit. I’m guessing some use GPS even if they know how to get there because they’d get lost without it.

Hell we were using Google maps driving through St. Louis a few years ago because I like to know when my exits are coming up and what side of the road I need to be on. I told my wife when we got into the city limits “stay out of east St. Louis.” So putzing on I-44 and it tells us to get off on some podunk street, that ain’t right. Get back on 44 and my interstate I need, 64, is on the right side, like 5 lanes away so we miss it. Get off on the exit to turn around and drove right through downtown east St. Louis. It lived up to the hype if you haven’t been. One other car on the road with us but at least it was like 4 in the afternoon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

GPS will give you the absolute quickest directions but it doesn’t mean the road you’re about to go on is worth a shit. I’m guessing some use GPS even if they know how to get there because they’d get lost without it.

Hell we were using Google maps driving through St. Louis a few years ago because I like to know when my exits are coming up and what side of the road I need to be on. I told my wife when we got into the city limits “stay out of east St. Louis.” So putzing on I-44 and it tells us to get off on some podunk street, that ain’t right. Get back on 44 and my interstate I need, 64, is on the right side, like 5 lanes away so we miss it. Get off on the exit to turn around and drove right through downtown east St. Louis. It lived up to the hype if you haven’t been. One other car on the road with us but at least it was like 4 in the afternoon

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2