Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I don’t do much Facebooking but I highly recommend turning on two factor authentication for this and any accounts you don’t to lose. Hackers got into my neighbor’s account, took it over and locked him out, and posted a bunch of stuff for sale with deposit amounts. They took thousands off of some of his friends and then deleted the whole account. Facebook can’t / won’t do anything.

936435481334a83ba707988de505ec4d.jpeg

On 8/27/2024 at 5:09 PM, Vic Mackey said:

.f29a91fd07db9f9bee17bf8f3b8a6c7f.jpg

I always thought it was weird that more Americans didn’t put a fucking apostrophe right in the middle of first names. 
                                  - Jo’hn

Edited by Lhorn
  • Rage+1 1

10 hours ago, nnm said:

Fencing.  Driving t-posts, stringing and stretching wire, and digging the holes for corner posts in caliche in the summer is better than any crossfit nonsense.

Silt fence on a well pad in the middle of a nice humid East Texas summer. If you think regular T posts are bad, try driving midget ones. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I always thought it was weird that more Americans didn’t put a fucking apostrophe right in the middle of first names. 
                                  - Jo’hn

The majority of Americans have no idea how to use an apostrophe. It shouldn’t surprise anyone that apostrophes are now thrown into names at random.  A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. 

• Haha 1