Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

5 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Sad, but to say I bought those at Academy, roughly 4 months ago, says that I’m officially 50+. They do fit nicely.

Hook’em!!!

no worries bro. Im 38 and i wear brooks walking shoes daily. they dont look the dad part like NB does, but damned if theyre not comfortable and meant for the olds.

On 8/30/2024 at 6:43 AM, nnm said:

The majority of Americans have no idea how to use an apostrophe. It shouldn’t surprise anyone that apostrophes are now thrown into names at random.  A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. 

I remember reading an eytmology article about the prevalant use of apostrophe names in the African American community (e.g. D'Andre or L'tasha which became DeAndre or DeSean and LaTasha or LeQuita) is because of French influence and was derived from the French colonizer backgrounds (and a lot of the Louisiana Purchase territory) and general slave trade. French names commonly deleted the vowel for the apostrophe back in the day.

no worries bro. Im 38 and i wear brooks walking shoes daily. they dont look the dad part like NB does, but damned if theyre not comfortable and meant for the olds.
My fiance introduced me to Brooks a few years. She said they are very popular in the medical field with the nurses and people who are on their feet a lot. I love them. I get the Ghosts.

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

You Austin guys may know about this but I didn’t.  Bon Jovi did a song about a girl murdered in Austin.  It’s a nice thought but not a real toe tapper. 

https://www.songfacts.com/facts/jon-bon-jovi/august-7

• The song was written in memory of Katherine Korzilius, daughter of Bon Jovi's former personal manager Paul Korzilius. Katherine's mother and brother Chris had dropped her off at their community mailbox which was one-eighth of a mile from their home, and became worried when she did not come home. After an hour of waiting (her trips to the mailbox usually took half an hour when she was not in a hurry), they drove back to the mailbox and, not seeing her, took a full circle around their suburban neighborhood. A full one mile from their home, and obviously off her usual path, they found her lifeless body in the middle of the road. Authorities had first suspected that Katherine had somehow grabbed on to the back of the family van and, with the vehicle in motion, had lost her grip but they soon began to suspect that she had, in fact, been murdered. Using dogs, they were able to track her scent into a vacant lot, and after losing the scent, were able to pick it up where her body had been found. Authorities surmised that she had been approached by her attacker, ran into the vacant lot and, after being caught, was thrown into a vehicle. After being struck on the head (she had a fractured skull and multiple cuts and bruises) her body was then dumped onto the road where it was discovered by her mother and brother. Her case appeared on the television show Unsolved Mysteries, but her murderer still has yet to be found. Paul Korzilius now heads up Bon Jovi Music.

bloody hell.  six years old.  what an absolute nightmare.

14 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.765298333d170c8a505b878983eb39df.jpg

It's God's way of telling Mike he needs to put in as much time working out his throat/neck muscles as he does his other ones. Needs to put in the work on the deep throat flexes with maximum mass and repetitions.  Doesn't want to be no Beta throat cuck!

I'm sure he probably knows this and is already on it.

• Hook 'Em 1