Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

coldelivery.jpg

This hits close to home. I’m out of town. No rental cars at the destination airport last night. Walked to the office, which is not in a commercial district (no restaurants, etc. in walking difference). Overpaid for lunch from CFA, which outsourced the delivery to DoorDash.

No sauces delivered with order. No way to rectify the situation. 

• Rage+1 1

Please note an Attorney has advised everyone to post this message, failure to do so may result in legal consequences. Meta Al is now a Public Entity, all members must post at least once or it will be assumed you are Okay with them using your information, photos, etc. I personally do not give permission to Facebook, Meta Al or anyone to use any of my personal data, profile information, photos, or anything that concerns me or my family!

• Haha 1

Please note an Attorney has advised everyone to post this message, failure to do so may result in legal consequences. Meta Al is now a Public Entity, all members must post at least once or it will be assumed you are Okay with them using your information, photos, etc. I personally do not give permission to Facebook, Meta Al or anyone to use any of my personal data, profile information, photos, or anything that concerns me or my family!

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

54 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

31 minutes ago, nnm said:

God damnit.

Screenshot-20240916-172457-Facebook.jpg

Edited by SurlyBDR
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

It's been ages since I've had DQ's steak fingers.  Or a Beltbuster.  Is that a Blizzard I see?

I WILL SURVIVE.

Don’t forget THE DUDE. That dude will bust yer belt AND suspenders!  I think they quit making it for legal reasons about instant heart attack.  

2 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1726252672634.jpg

Ouch

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

‘Member when everyone posted something similar during the Shag takeover? I ‘member!

9 minutes ago, Superhero said:

IMG_1848.gif.534ae4e61d347d88b62b973d1144f1c1.gif

You can put your weed in there

or

Thurgood : The MacGyver smoker is a very handy guy to have around, especially when it comes to reefer.

McGuyver Friend : Hey, man, we're out of papers.

McGuyver Smoker : All right. Then get me a toilet paper roll, a corkscrew and some tin foil.

McGuyver Friend : We don't have a corkscrew.

McGuyver Smoker : All right. Then get me an avocado, an ice pick and my snorkel.

McGuyver Smoker : [Friend looks at him funny]  Trust me, bro. I've made bongs with less. Hurry up!