Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, capnamerca said:

Let's take a quick poll, and see who grew up in the midwest vs. the south. What's that thing in the top-middle (cell A2) called? Just post your answer, don't comment on other people's answers ...

sounds like everyone in north america called it a water fountain.  what weirdo shit-ass name did you have for it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, capnamerca said:

Let's take a quick poll, and see who grew up in the midwest vs. the south. What's that thing in the top-middle (cell A2) called? Just post your answer, don't comment on other people's answers ...

My early years were in Wisconsin.  They called it a bubbler, which in retrospect is a terrible name.  It doesn’t make bubbles.  

Edited by Lhorn

22 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

My early years were in Wisconsin.  They called it a bubbler, which in retrospect is a terrible name.  It doesn’t make bubbles.  

@futureman this weird-ass name :). I should say, that's not what I called it, I'm just as baffled as Lhorn ...

Edited by capnamerca

5 hours ago, capnamerca said:

Water Fountain (Texas)

6 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

The pencil sharpener wasn’t broken. Some slapdick broke off the point of their pencil and was too lazy/ dumb to take off the canister and dig out the broken piece with an unfolded paper clip. 

My older brother kicked my ass once because I emptied our pencil sharpener into his tennis shoes. It was worth it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Lhorn said:

upon searching the interwebs I find that bubbler is a common name for it but faucet also shows up....its got to be right though...it's the internet.