Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Plus free racism and that golf tee tableside game.  

Team Waffle House all the way, baby.  But it is kinda far.  

Still have a soft spot for Denny's, but wouldn't even know where to find one these days.  

48 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Plus free racism and that golf tee tableside game.  

Team Waffle House all the way, baby.  But it is kinda far.  

Still have a soft spot for Denny's, but wouldn't even know where to find one these days.  

Next to La Quinta

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Well I'm not allowed within 100 yards of either of those locations, so stands to reason I wouldn't know.  Last one I hit up was the night before OU game when staying with in-laws in Fort Worth on Friday.  Slammed and went hard.  

i actually used to hit up the iHOP in my neighborhood ever few months.  Kids like the pancakes, and there was a few things I could tolerate.  But they shut it down and the Jack Allen/Gilmore empire took it over and is turning it into a an all-day breakfast/brunch spot with full bar.  So basically, with just coffee/eat/juice, I'm looking at least $100++ for taking the family out after church on Sunday.  

I really wish we had a Waffle House closer to our neck of the woods.  We like hitting up Kerbey Lane after church, but it's pricey and a long wait.  Maybe one day Bob Evan's will move into Austin.  

On 6/23/2024 at 9:18 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

There is a Waffle House 3 1/2 miles from my house and I’ve never been there, and do not plan on going.  Sometimes though, I’m awoken late at night (or early in the morning depending on your perspective) by what sounds like large people throwing down 

Sorry for partying?  

I gotta give it up for the Yellow Pages people.  They were still dropping copies off on our porch into 2020, 20 years after anybody needed one of their products and they were beyond bankrupt and wasting tree pulp was looked down upon by even the oldest of anti-environmentalists.  I used to still bring them inside and make the same lame joke to my daughter, "here, we've printed off a portion of the internet to throw away."  And then I'd do the thing I did since the 1980's.  I'd turn to the white pages and scroll down with my giant hands and look for "Sarah Connor."  Then recycle the fucking thing.  

Even those printed coupon books the Boy Scouts would sell finally saw the light, and just gave up on hard copies.  But the Yellow Pages people are still doing strong in some areas.  

Was walking through a hotel at Christmastime with the kids a few months back.  And there was what obviously used to be a phone bank.  The phones were gone, but the little dividers and chairs were still there along with some holiday decor.  They asked me what it was,  and I had to be honest, "It's a waste of square footage, that's what it is."  

Every day in this country, 10 bank branches are shut down because the real estate makes no sense anymore.  And I will start a fund to renovate them into Waffle Houses/Underground Fight Clubs.  No Wait, No Mercy!