Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

19 minutes ago, Superhero said:

No bills might actually be the winner if you’re buying EVERYTHING on CC, loans and mortgages that you never need to pay back.

It is dumb that we spend even one brain cell thinking about these…but just because you have no bills doesn’t mean no debt, so I assume your credit score is going to shit and you won’t be able to get loan after a month. 

100k every month I could retire

Yeah…this is one of the dumbest questions ever for people who are terrible at math.
No bills? That only works if your bills are over 100k a month. I mean…I guess if you counted credit card bills as “bills,” and had a card with no limit, that would game things, but that’s not what this means.
1 million every 36 months? Gee, that sounds so much better than 3.6 million over 36 months.
People are dumb.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah…this is one of the dumbest questions ever for people who are terrible at math.
No bills? That only works if your bills are over 100k a month. I mean…I guess if you counted credit card bills as “bills,” and had a card with no limit, that would game things, but that’s not what this means.
1 million every 36 months? Gee, that sounds so much better than 3.6 million over 36 months.
People are dumb.

There are no $ in that so I bet you would get 100 letter Ks falling out of the sky every month because that's just how wishes work

• Like 1
  • Haha 1