Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, nnm said:

IMG_0013.thumb.jpeg.119b276704ac3efa967199b562a61fe2.jpeg

Did they finally fix/replace that goofy fucking thing they called an airport?  
My SiL used To live in “Kansas City”, code for 75mts south of it.  And she’d brag “oh we’re just minutes from the airport, we’ll come pick you up.”  Code for airport is the 45 mts north of town.  Plus she’s always an hour late for everything.  So invariably stopping in Dallas plus ground drive time, we were better off just driving there from Austin. 
The Power & Light area is cool.  So is that plaza/fountains area. Bbq is beyond overrated.  City is ugly.  Suburbs repeat themselves like the background homes on the Flintstones.  

i never ‘got’ the allure of some American cities.  Facebook marketing ads aren’t gonna change that  /rant

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Could go for some yellow cup/fry Dave’s combo in a sun room that only costed 5.99 back in the day right about now

How 'bout that super bar makes a comeback? Italian, mexican, and whatever else was in there, maybe an actual salad? I don't recall, I mainly stayed in the Mexico section.