Vic Mackey's Friend's Food Thread

Vic Mackey

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dish is fully cooked, kitchen and utensils aren't filthy, doesn't have 6 different carbs or a salad that is mostly ranch dressing, no 'wtf why would you even do that ' moments, so I'm not entirely sure why this is in this thread. Like her attitude, I'm going to watch some of her tiktoks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 10:44 PM, mchookem said:

those are raw chicken thighs. nobody is eating that, has to be a joke. 

Did a construction project in Midland back in '89. Had a crew of 10 that decided they would grill up a bunch of chicken fajitas. Everyone except myself and one other guy was stoned/drunk out of their minds. Went to bed early and woke up around midnight and went out to make sure none of the guys were passed out in the shrubbery or drowned in the pool. Going back to my room I walked past the grill and laughed. The dumbasses passed put before they finished cooking the chicken. Thank God no one ate the chicken...except they did. What was left on the grill was the 2nd or 3rd batch, and they had abandoned it. The next morning late(Sunday) one of the guys knocked on my door and offered me a plate of chicken fajita meat. "Uh no, I'll pass, and you really shouldn't eat that".

Fast forward to Wednesday afternoon...I had to go collect 7 men from Midland hospital after they had been treated for camphylobactor and Salmonella. 

Never under estimate the stupidity of a drunk, hungry guy construction worker. 

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1