NIL Recruiting News Megathread

texifornia

24 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Is the person/s behind this NIL tracker connected to TCU?  I ask because on twitter there were several people throwing shade at TCU in the comments.

It’s just a TCU fan that changed their display name and profile picture

It's weird that TCU even has fans. I wouldn't be shocked if UTSA has more. 

I tried telling everyone that Dykes would slink back to his regularly scheduled W/L during and after the title game, but some people weren't having it. The dipshit had Fatterson's upperclassmen and now he's shown his true self. Those "fans" will be nowhere now that Texas has moved on to a real conference. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Hahahahahahahahahahaha 

Also burnt ends isn't a non profit and I gross up all cc processing and operations fees out of my own personal money. 

Also also Pancake factory had tangible and measurable benefits beyond the payouts for each player in funds raised for charities and subsequently led to the formation of Texas One Fund

Also also also Lamborghini of Austin has had a significant amount of return on their capital and time invested in cultivating NIL partnerships with athletes at UT, everyone doesn't get a Lambo and cars on visit weekends have been a thing for decades

Also also also also https://yea-alabama.com

@yea_ala

one time donations are helpful, but giving as much as you think an entertaining season is worth in football probably works better for you know, leveling the playing field instead of being a whiney warrior about big ole mean Texas. 

TL;DR stop bitching about being good at today's game and if you want to be good understand that you need to give to Yea Alabama who do great work for student athletes at your favorite school.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, WBT said:

what is the yea alabama part about?

Alabama's NIL collective? He's bitching that they are poor and I guarantee he doesn't give to their collective. It's a glorious self own that's so obvious he isn't going to give.

45 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Help me with my maths here... but isn't 2mil + 1.6mil x 4 only 8.4mil and not 9.2?

So according to this logic, we would have roughly $10 Mil per year tied up in NIL in the QB room? Quinn + Arch + Trey + KJ + Dia? 

e539bd17-67cb-4f24-ba91-8ce7701e0da4_tex

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

The ON3 Crimson Corner says that OU has consolidated NIL into “10Oklahoma”. It looks like this new outfit isn’t led by the corporate NIL outfit they shared with several other universities. 

Is this a big change? Something that makes them sign more competitive? Or just an inevitable rationalization of the market?

3 minutes ago, statsman said:

The ON3 Crimson Corner says that OU has consolidated NIL into “10Oklahoma”. It looks like this new outfit isn’t led by the corporate NIL outfit they shared with several other universities. 

Is this a big change? Something that makes them sign more competitive? Or just an inevitable rationalization of the market?

This is just copying what we did with the Texas One Fund, get them all under the same umbrella