NIL Recruiting News Megathread

texifornia

30 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This is straight up made up shit by this guy. They have no idea who has access to what in these collectives so they're doing everything off of hearsay, at best. I know the guy has received zero insights from TOF. Just made it up and now it's a list that people are talking about and will eventually be touting on the radio and podcasts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/28/2024 at 8:38 AM, Texas Wahoo said:

Alabama's biggest NIL collective is shutting down.  It sounds like they want to bring NIL activities in-house under the athletics department.

https://footballscoop.com/news/alabama-shutting-down-top-collective

Just their charity which wasn't a charity. Yea Alabama is still around and does good work as far as collectives go. 

42 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This list is absolute horseshit. 

3 minutes ago, Mittens said:

image.png.3738d3e81aa4e301acdca8039e1c73c9.png

I love the cut of their jib.

"Dear NCAA,

Ok, we won't put them on the helmets. Also, FUCK YOU; we'll move the QR codes to the goddamned jumbotron!

Love Always - Your compliant Okie Lite"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

If I understand the Cook Beats deal, it was also genius for Cook “to get” headphones for his teammates. Beats gets free advertising every time the Texas team is shown stepping off the bus. Genius move by Beats and Cook. I fully expect Texas to cut that stuff off in the future and sell headphone bus stepping off rights. 

On 9/4/2024 at 7:19 AM, Ricky's one-hitter said:

I'd be curious to see Rosenhaus's college client list. How many high profile guys he has and if they've become difficult to work with, etc. I asssume Rosenhaus is using this like nike and addidas for HS teams, just to funnel guys to him when they hit it big.