Gold Rose (Authentic)

Neikea

Also OP---pro tip.  Thing will look more legit without the "Certificate of Authenticity" which looks like it was printed by the Buc-ee's shift manager you bought it from.

I’d like more detailed information about the 65 step process. Specifically, I’d like assurance that steps 48-54 were completed up to American Gold Rose Manufacturers Guild standards. If they’re using the Sri Lankan standards on this shit I’m out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I’d like more detailed information about the 65 step process. Specifically, I’d like assurance that steps 48-54 were completed up to American Gold Rose Manufacturers Guild standards. If they’re using the Sri Lankan standards on this shit I’m out. 

You're really not gonna like Step #37

On 3/28/2022 at 9:51 PM, Lobo said:

Also OP---pro tip.  Thing will look more legit without the "Certificate of Authenticity" which looks like it was printed by the Buc-ee's shift manager you bought it from.

I dunno, the COA looks like it was made out of gold too. It may be worth even more than the rose.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Fuckfuckfuckfuck FUCK!!! Is this still available??? Today is the twelve year anniversary of the first time my wife let me do anal with her, and she’s going to wake up expecting something real nice. I can meet you in Gilmer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2024 at 12:32 AM, Stinkpalm said:

Fuckfuckfuckfuck FUCK!!! Is this still available??? Today is the twelve year anniversary of the first time my wife let me do anal with her, and she’s going to wake up expecting something real nice. I can meet you in Gilmer. 

yes i have 7