2022 Transfer WR Agiye Hall

Getafix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

To be fair I think after conversations with several student athletes that lived through this and billingsly the sark admin is done with shitheads who can ball thing. They fuck with the locker room chemistry and it's a pretty serious place that is still "fun" for these guys. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Stupid fukin moron. I coached this kid when he was younger.  He played with my son. Aside from his 5 high schools and other dimbassery he’s the typical could have made himself a great life. But that hood life meant more. Absolute moron 

had another kid at the same time on the team that was a complete head case and got in trouble with the cops in 8th grade I remember grabbing him by the neck in front of his mother and said he was either going to prison or the NFL.  He’s starting for NC state.   

sheesh this kid 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

had another kid at the same time on the team that was a complete head case and got in trouble with the cops in 8th grade I remember grabbing him by the neck in front of his mother and said he was either going to prison or the NFL.  He’s starting for NC state. 

User name checks out.

7 hours ago, Chopper said:

In case you didn't read the article, the arrest was in December. Apparently, he just pled guilty and received a sentence for 18 months of probation.

So just under 2 weeks of probation per pound

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Sometimes you may wonder what kind of people are dumb enough that we need to regulate putting safety labels on consumer products, and then you remember theres a potential multimillionaire out there trying to smuggle 2 suitcases worth of illegal drugs through an airport.