2023 RB Tre Wisner

On 12/22/2022 at 9:26 PM, texifornia said:

This is a really cool commitment quote to look back on - he's certainly followed through on this during his tenure. Fun to watch a guy like him getting and taking this opportunity. What an excellent eval by the staff, Tashard Choice continues to bat 1.000. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

This is a really cool commitment quote to look back on - he's certainly followed through on this during his tenure. Fun to watch a guy like him getting and taking this opportunity. What an excellent eval by the staff, Tashard Choice continues to bat 1.000. 

All three of Jadon, Tre, and Jerrick would be the premier back in at least the top 50% of FBS schools. Tashard and the blessings he has given this team, with the talent, the character, the hard workers, and his hard work is something that is recognized and honored.

He is, by far, may favorite position coach, and the second most important person on this staff.

CHIEF 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 9:43 AM, ApocalypseTexas said:

Watching his highlight film he appears to have decent speed, good feet balance, and I would say above average vision to find the crease. Looks like a very solid RB 

Reminds me a lot of Tashard Choice actually.

I hate that we’re robbed of seeing him on special teams this yr with the injuries, that was the first clue of just what a gamer he is, but damned if it’s not fun watching him go balls to the wall every snap on offense. Different circumstances but he’s this teams roschon of just being a fuckin dawg, and there’s a lot of em, including some of the most talented guys. 

• Hook 'Em 1