Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

8 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I LOVED throwing guys out from left field way more than hitting home runs.  So much more satisfying.

*full disclosure* I hit one career home run.

Yep that feeling is awesome. My fat ass still gets a little excited when I do it softball now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I LOVED throwing guys out from left field way more than hitting home runs.  So much more satisfying.

*full disclosure* I hit one career home run.

In fact (csb time warning), the one HS HR I hit was against some pitcher from Burbank at the Alamo Height Tournament.  After the game the players went to the 7-Eleven across the street from our field to get Big Gulps and the Burbank pitcher I turned around came up to me with his homies and said,”Hey man, nice stroke!  How many home runs you got this year?”  Without really thinking about what was going on I reflexively responded, “That’s the first HR I’ve ever hit.”  

He said (with his posse hanging on every word) “You mean this year, right?”

I said, “No.  Ever.”.

Destroyed the poor mf’er.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cajun said:

In fact (csb time warning), the one HS HR I hit was against some pitcher from Burbank at the Alamo Height Tournament.  After the game the players went to the 7-Eleven across the street from our field to get Big Gulps and the Burbank pitcher I turned around came up to me with his homies and said,”Hey man, nice stroke!  How many home runs you got this year?”  Without really thinking about what was going on I reflexively responded, “That’s the first HR I’ve ever hit.”  

He said (with his posse hanging on every word) “You mean this year, right?”

I said, “No.  Ever.”.

Destroyed the poor mf’er.

You gotta be a lefty? Or you must’ve destroyed that fucking ball. Left foul pole there is at least 340