Commander Galloway, why don't you get yourself a cup of coffee?

shadow_operative

it's a little hokey in the way that west wing season 1 was hokey.  but yes, you should watch it again.  it's strangely more relevant than ever.

The scene where the President debates bombing Libya because one non-combatant death provides some perspective post 9/11 on how far we’ve moved values and priorities.

• 2 years later...
Posted (edited)

This is absolutely one of those guilty pleasure movies for me. If it’s on, I have to stop and watch it.  

The Fugitive, The Firm, and The Client are like this for me as well.

Edited by Hate

This is absolutely one of those guilty pleasure movies for me. If it’s on, I have to stop and watch it.  

The Fugitive, The Firm, and The Client are like this for me as well.

I’m would just call those “good movies”.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I rewatched this last night because of this thread.  Other than the Jessup scene, this movie does not hold up well.  Cruz is extremely corny and the sound track is straight out of Startrek TNG.  Demi's charachter doesn't make any sense.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Elvis said:

I rewatched this last night because of this thread.  Other than the Jessup scene, this movie does not hold up well.  Cruz is extremely corny and the sound track is straight out of Startrek TNG.  Demi's charachter doesn't make any sense.

I strenuously object!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Elvis said:

You're a lousy fucking softball player!

Also, work on your spelling because I don't think Penelope, Ted, or Nelson were in this movie.

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Elvis said:

e1b831a3-1239-4d32-a636-cf7d5327c777_tex

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Tom Cruise is now 7 years older than Jack Nicholson was when this movie came out.  

2 years ago he jumped and parachuted a motorcycle off a fucking mountain 

We'll never see anyone else like this weird, crazy SOB.

On 6/7/2022 at 4:38 PM, sidis said:

apropos for me this week...

Take caution in your tone, Commander. I'm a fair guy, but this fucking heat is making me absolutely crazy.

I should have some cards printed with this on it to handout, as needed, in August.