2023 DL Sydir Mitchell

Getafix

4 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

It seems Nahlin and Wells talked about Mitchell on their YT channel, but I really don’t want to give them a click. Anyone with an IT sub know what they are reporting? Thank you.

Basically said we won't be seeing him too much this year and probably next year as well.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

It seems Nahlin and Wells talked about Mitchell on their YT channel, but I really don’t want to give them a click. Anyone with an IT sub know what they are reporting? Thank you.

"I don't think we'll be seeing Sydir Mitchell anytime soon. But we could, I don't ever want to count out a kid who needs to mature. But I don't think we'll see him much this season. Or maybe at all. Or maybe next season either"

- Nahlin

That goofy muthafucka never says anything without completely hedging back the other way. 

Just say it. The fat boy got his feelings hurt because Sark doesn't want to play his fat ass and refused to go in the game during garbage time. Several of his teammates got pissed and squared up to him and there was a light and brief physical misunderstanding. Trainers walked fat boy back to the locker room and probably 95% chance his ass is gone either during the season or to the portal. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

"I don't think we'll be seeing Sydir Mitchell anytime soon. But we could, I don't ever want to count out a kid who needs to mature. But I don't think we'll see him much this season. Or maybe at all. Or maybe next season either"

- Nahlin

That goofy muthafucka never says anything without completely hedging back the other way. 

Just say it. The fat boy got his feelings hurt because Sark doesn't want to play his fat ass and refused to go in the game during garbage time. Several of his teammates got pissed and squared up to him and there was a light and brief physical misunderstanding. Trainers walked fat boy back to the locker room and probably 95% chance his ass is gone either during the season or to the portal. 

I heard he got winded walking back to the locker room. Can anybody confirm?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Hey, you guys remember several games into last season when immamac was shitting all over our coaching staff and praising Michigan’s. I remember.

Defecating all over* we don’t call it shitting around here. That’s crude.