Texas A&M Recruiting 2025: The Land of Melk & No Money

texifornia

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Speaking of the land of no money. Check out the poors next door. 

After agreeing to a new contract extension at Nebraska last summer through 2031 with an annual salary of $1.7 million, Alberts is expected to make at least $2 million annually at A&M. Per the Lincoln Journal Star, Alberts' current buyout would be $4.12 million.

https://www.si.com/college/tamu/news/texas-a-m-aggies-officially-hires-nebraskas-trev-alberts-as-new-athletic-director

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, SimkinsMan said:

Speaking of the land of no money. Check out the poors next door. 

I'm not being facetious when I say that's probably the smartest thing I've seen an Aggie say. He's right, every athletic department is full of incomparable amounts of bloat and there needs to be reform across the country.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Teryor said:

I'm not being facetious when I say that's probably the smartest thing I've seen an Aggie say. He's right, every athletic department is full of incomparable amounts of bloat and there needs to be reform across the country.

15894277_1743146879337820_52865187192045

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 7

1 hour ago, Teryor said:

Especially at a school that paid Jimbo Fisher $100 million. 

1 hour ago, Teryor said:

Just get a red and yellow suit and kick your feet up on that desk for the photo Mr Patterson. very much kidding as what you say rings very true throughout college athletics. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Foosters said:

Let's not gloat too much. Given Klein's dynamic offense, I imagine aggy leads for the top 3 fullbacks in the nation.

Which offense gave TAMU its greatest success in the SECX3?  Spread with Coach Bro and Johnny 8-ball.

Which offense has the vast majority of the SECX3 switched to since then?  Modified spread.

What has TAMU done to ensure its success for the next generation of TAMU football?  Gone back to powercat football.

giphy.gif

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, nnm said:

Which offense gave TAMU its greatest success in the SECX3?  Spread with Coach Bro and Johnny 8-ball.

Which offense has the vast majority of the SECX3 switched to since then?  Modified spread.

What has TAMU done to ensure its success for the next generation of TAMU football?  Gone back to powercat football.

giphy.gif

I can't wait to hear the howling over their offensive and defensive ratings in College Football 25... More sip conspiracy!!

2 hours ago, Foosters said:

Let's not gloat too much. Given Klein's dynamic offense, I imagine aggy leads for the top 3 fullbacks in the nation.

Any time you have the opportunity to block for Connor Weigman Marcel Reed <insert next uninjured QB name here>, you take it.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

FYI they’re taking their OV’ers to the amazing beautiful Lake Bryan to try and match our Lake Travis portion of summer OV’s. 

IMG_5610.png
whole fucking thing has to be “no wake zone”

Edited by MontereyMX
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Chopper said:

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhc3NldHMuYWxsdHJhaWxzLmNv

When I was in high school, I had a summer job working at the Comanche Peak Steam Electric Station (the North Texas nuke in Glen Rose).   This lake looks just like the cooling pond there.  Ugh.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&amp;White said:

FYI they’re taking their OV’ers to the amazing beautiful Lake Bryan to try and match our Lake Travis portion of summer OV’s. 

Pretty nice amenities.  It's got a bar & grill (3.9 rating), a power plant, a couple of pumpjacks, a trash dump and a dirt jogging track.  What else could you want?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Pretty nice amenities.  It's got a bar & grill (3.9 rating), a power plant, a couple of pumpjacks, a trash dump and a dirt jogging track.  What else could you want?

women’s. lots of women’s 

16 hours ago, Hornlover said:

"I love the offer" , immediately followed by "he received offers from Minnesota, Houston, TCU, Ark State, Tx State, and UTEP" .

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Hey, I get it. He won't be a Jonathon Brooks, who only had offers from Colorado State, Houston Baptist, and Louisiana, but sometimes players like that do pan out. 

Posted (edited)

That's just sad.

"We're a player. Really, we're players for these top guys who are nice to each other and don't say bad things about us. Don't let anybody tell you we're not in play."

Can't be proved wrong unless players announce they aren't considerint A&M seriously.

Lake Bryan is lit!

image.png.0a286810dbf5f09319741430cd15606c.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 6/7/2024 at 5:45 PM, Chopper said:

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhc3NldHMuYWxsdHJhaWxzLmNv

That thing looks pretty cool.  Did Elko drive them over to get a look at that thing?  The kids will probably be on social media telling other kids about the thing they saw.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

That's just sad.

"We're a player. Really, we're players for these top guys who are nice to each other and don't say bad things about us. Don't let anybody tell you we're not in play."

Can't be proved wrong unless players announce they aren't considerint A&M seriously.

Lake Bryan is lit!

They came and drank aggy milkshake and went home...sluuuuuuurp....

5 hours ago, Chooky said:

That thing looks pretty cool.  Did Elko drive them over to get a look at that thing?  The kids will probably be on social media telling other kids about the thing they saw.

Take notes people. That’s how you flex. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

That's just sad.

Lake Bryan is lit!

I would imagine it looked like Devil's Cove on Labor Day weekend. Dozens of half million dollar boats tied together with a shitload of strippers on board.

CHIEF

2 hours ago, CHIEF said:

I would imagine it looked like Devil's Cove on Labor Day weekend. Dozens of half million dollar boats tied together with a shitload of strippers on board.

CHIEF

If by “strippers” you mean milkmen yelling and gesticulating, then yes. 

Would be a nice kick to the nuts for the Agroids. 

(Do they actually enjoy kicks to said nuts?  Would explain a few things ... )

image.thumb.png.629708a76b20fecff4fa2b30f4f3a2ed.png

image.thumb.png.f3aeb3abe87768ef4f61ad8a5c84e428.png

image.thumb.png.361fc30da841105694e378ad527450fa.png

TODAY, FROM WILTFONG

image.thumb.png.496c8372635def7637dcad86a2060b77.png

(Note the low (30) confidence on the pick, though.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

On 6/7/2024 at 6:14 PM, DixonHur said:

On 6/7/2024 at 6:22 PM, MontereyMX said:

women’s. lots of women’s 

How else do you take this?

On 6/9/2024 at 9:36 AM, Chooky said:

That shithole is really Hooterville, minus the intelligence of Mr. Douglas.

• Hook 'Em 2