Texas A&M Recruiting 2025: The Land of Melk & No Money

texifornia

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

He's a fucking slob who is too lazy to make himself look like a first line college head coach.

th?id=OIP.kjanhphwgNFFwZkKiRjwRQHaKh&pid=Api&P=0&h=220

Outside of the tie being too short, this guy is actually wearing a suit that fits, so he's got Elko there.

• Haha 2

It looks like our only obstacle is to beat Georgia twice to get a bye in the playoffs. That's gonna be tough. I can see us splitting the series. If I have to choose, I'd rather it be in the SEC championship game. Ou is shit, Arky is shit, and aggy is shit. 

We're beating Michigan. They look like shit, too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

An Aggie wondered if his vomit was related to a head injury. Hadn't thought of that. 

He's about to experience the Calzione slide. SMD

Where have you gone Haynes King? The Aggies turn their lonely eyes to you. Whoop whoop whoop. Whoop whoop whoop.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Their DL is soft. 

ND was actually running the ball with success. This would have been a 20 point win if the ND OC just sticks with the run. 

More so the power run vs lateral where the anm speed on defense came into the equation. Going right at em seemed like an extreme success ratio 

LOL - Jump to 1:55 if the link doesn't work

EDIT - they took down the vid. Context was the irony of Mo Bamba being played at Kyle Field and making fun of them for that.

EDIT 2 - Looks like they re-uploaded it, linked to new vid.

Edited by derp
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No recruit quotes?  None of 120 were feeling chatty?

Waiting for someone to post the Fong article pumping sunshine about A&M’s “growth trajectory”

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Also, what's up with Moose Muhammed?

aggy is uncomfortable with the name Muhsin so they gave him a nickname from Archie comics.  Much more wholesome and all-American don't you see?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Does DJ Hicks transfer after the season?  Don't think I ever saw him in the game against ND.  Saw plenty of Albert Regis.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Also, what's up with Moose Muhammed?

I’ll post the snap count info later, but it’s kind of stunning to see. Gabriel Brownlow Dindy received zero PT. Hicks got like 12 snaps. Muhammad hardly played on offense. 

GBD and Hicks were both 5 stars. When people reference that ATM “still has a lot of talent on the defensive front”, those guys are absolutely a driver for that due to their rankings. Albert 3 Star Regis certainly isn’t. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ll post the snap count info later, but it’s kind of stunning to see. Gabriel Brownlow Dindy received zero PT. Hicks got like 12 snaps. Muhammad hardly played on offense. 

GBD and Hicks were both 5 stars. When people reference that ATM “still has a lot of talent on the defensive front”, those guys are absolutely a driver for that due to their rankings. Albert 3 Star Regis certainly isn’t. 

Another one that I think you've mentioned not long ago is Kam Dewberry.  

8 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Shit just keeps getting worse for aggy.

@BurntOrange&WhiteSince you brought Shanahan up during the game. Looks like he's their starter at C now.

Nope. The Utah Center will most likely move there just like he did in the ND game, but it will leave an opening at Guard. Don’t think it’ll be Shanahan, though. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Nope. The Utah Center will most likely move there just like he did in the ND game, but it will leave an opening at Guard. Don’t think it’ll be Shanahan, though. 

Thats interesting, I forgot they got the Utah Center. I wonder why Shanahan was in at center if they had that guy waiting in the wings.

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

correct (per Elko).  Shanahan went in only when Utah Center (Faaiu) went down to injury late in the game.  Apparently he'll be ok to start this week though.

21 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Thats interesting, I forgot they got the Utah Center. I wonder why Shanahan was in at center if they had that guy waiting in the wings.

Shanahan was only in for one or two plays when the Utah guy got hurt. Utah guy played almost the whole game. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 1