Longhorn Network

TXs

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

LHNs greatest moment?

Ill nominate Gallindos best call - “This is like a man walking on the moon…. OH MY LORD!!! OHHHHHH! (shipley - “Bevo!”) (fozzy - “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”)

still fucking hilarious. And the gif of bevo going after uga never gets old. Ever

IMG_3379.gif

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

There should be an opening in Finebaum's call-in segment for a Horn to offer up aggy nooze. That ought to be on at least three or five times a week. I'm thinking it could be scripted by Randolph and Thujone, with a little help from "sources". Occasional offers to meet other callers in the parking lot or at the tailgate.

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

LHNs greatest moment?

Hmm that's tough.  Was it the 321st replay of the 2006 Rose Bowl or the 894th replay of the 2006 Rose Bowl?  They both had their moments....tough call.

Honorable mention to the 57th replay of the 2008 Texas-OU game.  

Edited by Surly Bevo

44 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Hmm that's tough.  Was it the 321st replay of the 2006 Rose Bowl or the 894th replay of the 2006 Rose Bowl?  They both had their moments....tough call.

Honorable mention to the 57th replay of the 2008 Texas-OU game.  

… the sec Network should continue with the Longhorn Legends.

Bumpkins in our new conference will be shocked to learn one of us was Goodenough to invent the lithium battery that runs their sisters’ dildos.

5 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

LHNs greatest moment?

Ill nominate Gallindos best call - “This is like a man walking on the moon…. OH MY LORD!!! OHHHHHH! (shipley - “Bevo!”) (fozzy - “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”)

still fucking hilarious. And the gif of bevo going after uga never gets old. Ever

I liked when these two were introduced:

7af27a32509088c5dd32567aa81c8915

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

LHN on demand is live. Available as an app on places like Apple TV.  First upcoming live event is Sark's press conference for the first game at the end of August. It has on demand items or you can just let it roll on the 24/7 schedule of programming. Pretty nice. 

https://watch.longhornnetwork.com/home

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, mdmost said:

LHN on demand is live. Available as an app on places like Apple TV.  First upcoming live event is Sark's press conference for the first game at the end of August. It has on demand items or you can just let it roll on the 24/7 schedule of programming. Pretty nice. 

https://watch.longhornnetwork.com/home

LHN app available and working on Roku

• Hook 'Em 5

On 6/29/2024 at 10:43 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

And just like that, Mike the security guy goes back into obscurity. 

If they start running that f'n ad on the SEC Network 15 times a day, heads will explode all over the south.

22 hours ago, WBT said:

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Fuck him

Exactly. Fuck all of  this "it just means more" SEC  bullshit, I'll root against every other team in the SEC.  Just like I've been doing for the last 10  years. 

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'm hoping we'll get some form of a post game show with this app. I know it won't be the Fozzy/Griffin/Robison one but some form would be nice. I know the post game press conference will be on there. I'm curious if OU is also shutting down their postgame show. 

Screenshot_20240701-111024_kindlephoto-7337093.thumb.png.5881259a858facf882eb4ce4c4180c38.png

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

image.png.521bc1bed8d0f896811d835d1dd1470f.png

I was embarrassed that I didn't know until much later in life that Cronkite was a Longhorn.  My father used to watch him and Mike Wallace religiously when I was a wee lad in Chicago.  

Most years, before the Distinguished Alumni Awards, there's a luncheon earlier in the day for friends and family of the recipients.  This was a short while before he died, Cronkite gave some remarks alongside some other luminaries.  I was running late from work, and missed (was there to see a friend get her DAA deal).  So I rushed in and realized I had missed most of it.  So I go to take a piss at the Alumni Center bathroom.  Nobody around, everybody's inside having dessert.  And I'm just staring down/straight ahead like you do at a urinal.  And out of nowhere I hear this unmistakable booming voice, "A full bladder and a full tank of gas are never a good mix."  Walter wisely snuck out to take a leak and make the long drive to Houston for some other event.  His voice was still the same after all those years.  I wish we could have shaken hands but we both were holding our dicks.  But the acoustics of that tiled bathroom and his unmistakable voice even in his old age...best piss I ever took.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I was embarrassed that I didn't know until much later in life that Cronkite was a Longhorn.  My father used to watch him and Mike Wallace religiously when I was a wee lad in Chicago.  

Most years, before the Distinguished Alumni Awards, there's a luncheon earlier in the day for friends and family of the recipients.  This was a short while before he died, Cronkite gave some remarks alongside some other luminaries.  I was running late from work, and missed (was there to see a friend get her DAA deal).  So I rushed in and realized I had missed most of it.  So I go to take a piss at the Alumni Center bathroom.  Nobody around, everybody's inside having dessert.  And I'm just staring down/straight ahead like you do at a urinal.  And out of nowhere I hear this unmistakable booming voice, "A full bladder and a full tank of gas are never a good mix."  Walter wisely snuck out to take a leak and make the long drive to Houston for some other event.  His voice was still the same after all those years.  I wish we could have shaken hands but we both were holding our dicks.  But the acoustics of that tiled bathroom and his unmistakable voice even in his old age...best piss I ever took.  

"And that's the way it is, Friday, March 6th, 1981.(Cronkite's sign-off on his final broadcast as CBS anchor.)

Cool story, bro.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Saint Austin said:

Anyone having success finding it on their smart TVs? It’s not popping up for me. 

It works on Roku... supposedly in Apple App store and Google Play Store.

Works on several systems...

Do I need to create a Longhorn Network account?
You can create a free account for added perks like personalized watchlists, the ability to easily share with friends, and a watch history to enhance your viewing experience. Plus, you'll have the option to receive messages and reminders about our latest updates and offerings. You can watch LHN — all our content is free to watch without needing an account.

Which devices can I use? LHN is available to watch on:
•  iOS and Android phones and tablets
•  PC and Mac browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge
•  Streaming TV apps and devices including Chromecast, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Roku

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1