• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nnm

• crash_davis

• Armybrat

• Longboard Horn

When you have time to kill at the airport, skip the lounge and find the bar nearest to the Spirit gates. 
The Spirit-adjacent bar at MSY is one of my favorite places, and I don't even drink anymore. 

I have shared your words with so many people. That is fucking hilarious.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 5/27/2024 at 5:01 AM, gofuckyourself said:

This is our dryer notification. It's like a neverending jam band encore.

not lol material.  this is real-things-that-piss-you-off material. 😡

4 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

The look on the judge's face is priceless!  The look of realization on the defendant's face is almost as good.  You can hear the record scratch in his head.

there are 2 or 3 youtube channels dedicated to the morons who are defendants in Judge Simpson's court.  esp the repeat offenders. 

The amount of excuses, idiocy, and pure dumbassery that he has to deal with on a daily basis would make most of us lose our fucking minds. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

slamphone.jpg

You still can.  It’s just expensive.  Had a young guy who worked for me several years ago. I bet he broke 3-4 phones per year.  He came in one day bitching about it.  I told him I try not to get up in people’s personal business, and I am generally against such things, but he might want to take out the insurance on the new one.  Just a thought.

4 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

You still can.  It’s just expensive.  Had a young guy who worked for me several years ago. I bet he broke 3-4 phones per year.  He came in one day bitching about it.  I told him I try not to get up in people’s personal business, and I am generally against such things, but he might want to take out the insurance on the new one.  Just a thought.

Without even checking, I'm sure there is an app that simulates slamming the phone down.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

How would an app simulate slamming your phone down?

My guess is it sends the person you are talking with the sound they would hear if you slammed down an old phone to hang up ... then it disconnects.

• Like 1