• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

45 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Was it the kicks or the thumbs that gave it away?  

Also, does Taylor Swift lip-synch?  I honestly can't tell anymore these days with artists on screens because I just have an inherent delay with screens and sounds due to tinnitus.  But we streamed her Eras tour show for my daughter's sleepover birthday party earlier in the Spring.  And I only stuck around for the first 30 minutes and let them have their space.  But apparently it was like a 2:45mts. show and she belts it out while dancing almost the entire time.  I was exhausted just watching her.  Reminded me of the long shows Madonna used to do back in the day, but I'm pretty sure she was legit lip-synching.  I guess the ticket prices are based on $/hr.? 

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Also, does Taylor Swift lip-synch?  I honestly can't tell anymore these days with artists on screens because I just have an inherent delay with screens and sounds due to tinnitus.  But we streamed her Eras tour show for my daughter's sleepover birthday party earlier in the Spring.  And I only stuck around for the first 30 minutes and let them have their space.  But apparently it was like a 2:45mts. show and she belts it out while dancing almost the entire time.  I was exhausted just watching her.  Reminded me of the long shows Madonna used to do back in the day, but I'm pretty sure she was legit lip-synching.  I guess the ticket prices are based on $/hr.? 

I think I saw somewhere that TS regularly gets on a treadmill and sings her entire set while running. Who knows if it's true. But she's a go getter. 

No hate to TS. I just thought her little wiggle dance above was funny.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, nnm said:

Those are hard to find these days. 

well first you gotta open up the hood.  

If you want, you can dump the Ford and trade up to the G-Spot. I mean G-Class from Daimler "Nikki" Benz.  

• Haha 1

Most larger acts use backing tracks to make the vocals sound fuller live.

13 hours ago, closetohumping said:

image.thumb.png.3e237997cacbb8cb35a2bdad8377ad73.png

12 hours ago, B00M said:

Is this like “oh face” but rhyme with blue? if not I’m never gonna get it

1 hour ago, Davis Lane said:

Confused No Idea GIF by Mashed

I was sent this a few days ago and surprised it hasn't shown up here yet. Definitely gonna be some "wheelhouse" here. It's been meme's and commented on so much the original clip is hard to find.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

IMG-0783.jpg

Heck, I remember the road side stops which were benches and covered areas.  Not rest stops, but just places to pull over for lunch. 

Some had charcoal BBQ pits you could use....if you brought your own charcoal to cook your lunch with on the side of the road.

• Hook 'Em 1