• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nnm

• crash_davis

• Armybrat

• Longboard Horn

On 7/31/2024 at 6:01 PM, Pancho said:

NSIAP - This guy's backstory is funny too.  He got into shooting after a bitter divorce.  (Major red flag, if you ask me.)  Supposedly, during the medal ceremony he said, "Ex Wife, if you are watching this, I want me dog back."  Dude is bitter AF if true.  Not sure getting into shooting is the most constructive way to blow off that steam, but he hasn't killed her yet.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

NSIAP - This guy's backstory is funny too.  He got into shooting after a bitter divorce.  (Major red flag, if you ask me.)  Supposedly, during the medal ceremony he said, "Ex Wife, if you are watching this, I want me dog back."  Dude is bitter AF if true.  Not sure getting into shooting is the most constructive way to blow off that steam, but he hasn't killed her yet.

Olympics ain’t over yet /curly

9 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

The “yet” at the end of this post is carrying a lot of weight 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

he took up shooting after the divorce?  and then he won a silver medal and the dog’s still alive?  how long ago was the divorce?  how long does it take to become the second best pistol marksman in the world?

18 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

That guy's name? John Wick.

On 6/28/2024 at 9:56 AM, YGIFS said:

First thing I do when I go into a hotel room is get out two chlorox wipes from my travel pack.  One for the remote/telephone/desk/doorknobs/closet handles.  And then one for the bathroom fixtures.  People think I'm a crazy germaphobe, but it takes maybe 90 seconds.  There are literally 1000 hotel rooms around this country, and another 100 abroad that I have jerked off in and then touched something like the bathroom door, washcloth, faucet, tissue box, remote, etc.  And I'm a sickie, but there are millions of travelers filthier than me.  So next time you're at the Dallas Crescent watching your wife rinse off her makeup with a washcloth, know there's a little bit of my boys on her face.  ;)  

I subscribe to the notion that you need some exposure to germs to build up a healthy immune system.  But sadly for the tough Alpha Males out there, that line of medical thinking doesn't apply to amount of semen generously strewn about this nation's business hotels.  Do yourself a solid, pack some sanitary wipes.  UNTIL NEXT TIME....................

MV5BMGI4ZGFlMDQtOTQ1ZS00MjQ0LWJiYWEtZWRhMGY5MjI2OTQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

• Haha 1

I don't even want a normal normal person - I want like a state champion, or an NCAA conference champion.  Someone who is clearly better than everyone else, but also orders of magnitude from what an Olympic medalist is.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

I still like the idea of putting one normal person in every single Olympic event to show how difficult the events are and the talent of the athletes.  And hilarious.  

11 minutes ago, Mittens said:

I don't even want a normal normal person - I want like a state champion, or an NCAA conference champion.  Someone who is clearly better than everyone else, but also orders of magnitude from what an Olympic medalist is.

5 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

State champ or NCAA champ is still pretty impressive.  Maybe third team all district….. 2A

These are all good, as long as the contestant wears a maroon outfit and has a table of aggy t-shirts for sale.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Mittens said:

33 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

State champ or NCAA champ is still pretty impressive.  Maybe third team all district….. 2A

4H State Champ. Pure of heart.

11 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

let spectators challenge the medalists. 

Bold strategy, Cotton.

yusuf-dikec-66ab2c45735ad__700.jpg

Speaking of, why didn't Sand Aggy's World Champ compete? Unable to find a plane that can lift him?

Edited by RPM

15 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

I still like the idea of putting one normal person in every single Olympic event to show how difficult the events are and the talent of the athletes.  And hilarious.  

• Hook 'Em 3