• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

13 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Do you even Diamondback Viper though, brah? 

I finally convinced DNAdad to drop some serious $ on a bike the summer between DNApreteen's 5th and 6th grade year. Replaced my super sweet Dr. Shock mountain bike, but all the kids had bmx style bikes then and I had to get one too. Lest I be gay-wad (it was the mid 90's man. I didn't make the rules)

Couldn't afford anything other than the entry Viper though.

I still have scars on my shins from the metal petals that must have been molded from Cerberus' mouth.

So many adventures to the woods, the drainage ditch, DNAfriend's house with a pool, the community pool, other DNAbuddy who swiped a copy of his dad's Crocodile Blondie VHS AND had a Sega CD, AND had HBO, AND had AOL, AND was able to watch Beavis and Butthead. His parents also had a Sam's membership which meant we could eat an endless supply of frozen chicken patty sandwiches with a seemingly limitless supply of Dr. Pepper. I wasn't poor by any means, but my parents weren't HBO, AOL. and Sam's Club killing it like DNAbuddy's parents. Did I mention Crocodile Blondie?! That was a distinctive fulcrum point in my adolescence... well really my life when I think about it.

I remember watching a ton of baseball games b/c of Cal Ripken Jr and Albert Belle was mashing, Baseball wasn't striking. Amazing.

Summer 1995 was the tits man.

image.gif.e13e1ae20ab08a66ae1e2849cf77a160.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Hosted a Norwegian exchange student a few years back, are still close with her and her family, have visited them over there, etc. Russ isn’t exactly a state secret.

Rules goddammit!
There are rules. 
Without rules there is anarchy.

We aren’t a society without rules!

Going Crazy Will Ferrell GIF

12 hours ago, nnm said:

It’s true. I traveled to and from, worked in, and lived for short stints in Norway for 12 years. Basically it’s state and parent-sanctioned co-ed bacchanalia for a couple of weeks. They buy a bus (handed down from the class ahead), paint it ridiculously, outfit it with kegs and other instruments of intoxication, all wear goofy overalls decorated in goofy ways, drive up to the mountains, drink unbelievable amounts, and see how much debauchery they can survive for a couple of weeks after graduation. 

If you take away the women and add sheep it sounds like aggy graduation

23 hours ago, Mittens said:

Watched Rad a couple of years ago on it's 35th Anniversary at Alamo Drafthouse with Cru Jones doing a Q/A after.  Have a RAD! Jones jersey too.

That would have been a great time. Seeing that vid yesterday, couldn't get it out of my head. Finally put the movie on about 45m ago.

Also saw this flipping through. Funny interview with Bart Conner about how people recognize him for RAD all the time, and rarely for his gold medals.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, B00M said:

I almost never say this 

FAKE 

this woman emerges from the fucking bush with her foot in a rock and her momentum somehow carries her to the right where she’s also expecting to catch the stair handle? Then hubby just lurches to the stairs knowing he doesn’t need to go down. 

You may be right...but the first woman catches her right foot on the dog statue and shuffles and puts left foot down and tries to get right foot over dog and can't get right foot down which is why she falls to the right.   And the second person looks like a woman (daughter/sister ???) who jumps up and stands on a step with one foot and runs out toward the fallen person with the other and it appears she did not realize there would be a drop off (that she was on a step) and strait legs it to the plant foot which gives out.

Could be fake, but they fall pretty hard and not looking as if they were aware they needed to cushion the fall ahead of time.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

The girl in the white looks like ScarJo and the girl in sequenced red looks like Reese Witherspoon.  And the girl in the middle won.  But we don't live inside a computer simulation?  Okay.

24 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The girl in the white looks like ScarJo and the girl in sequenced red looks like Reese Witherspoon.  And the girl in the middle won.  But we don't live inside a computer simulation?  Okay.

Perhaps all the votes were dragged to her due to the gravitational pull?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Do you even Diamondback Viper though, brah? 

I finally convinced DNAdad to drop some serious $ on a bike the summer between DNApreteen's 5th and 6th grade year. Replaced my super sweet Dr. Shock mountain bike, but all the kids had bmx style bikes then and I had to get one too. Lest I be gay-wad (it was the mid 90's man. I didn't make the rules)

Couldn't afford anything other than the entry Viper though.

I still have scars on my shins from the metal petals that must have been molded from Cerberus' mouth.

So many adventures to the woods, the drainage ditch, DNAfriend's house with a pool, the community pool, other DNAbuddy who swiped a copy of his dad's Crocodile Blondie VHS AND had a Sega CD, AND had HBO, AND had AOL, AND was able to watch Beavis and Butthead. His parents also had a Sam's membership which meant we could eat an endless supply of frozen chicken patty sandwiches with a seemingly limitless supply of Dr. Pepper. I wasn't poor by any means, but my parents weren't HBO, AOL. and Sam's Club killing it like DNAbuddy's parents. Did I mention Crocodile Blondie?! That was a distinctive fulcrum point in my adolescence... well really my life when I think about it.

I remember watching a ton of baseball games b/c of Cal Ripken Jr and Albert Belle was mashing, Baseball wasn't striking. Amazing.

Summer 1995 was the tits man.

I did some time racing BMX.  Remember getting the red Primo Tenderizers, and those things were bad.  Still have some spots on my shins with nerve damage.  Some you barely touch and it's like getting thumped in the balls, and other areas are completely scarred and numb.
image.png.eba149b4fed96cc474a0c9060f76ac28.png

Then the real old school guys got the old school bear traps.  My hats off to them:

image.png.b891695552603ab24cd64365178b7eeb.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

36 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

I did some time racing BMX.  Remember getting the red Primo Tenderizers, and those things were bad.  Still have some spots on my shins with nerve damage.  Some you barely touch and it's like getting thumped in the balls, and other areas are completely scarred and numb.
image.png.eba149b4fed96cc474a0c9060f76ac28.png

Then the real old school guys got the old school bear traps.  My hats off to them:

image.png.b891695552603ab24cd64365178b7eeb.png

I had the bear traps.

Cringe No GIF

• Hook 'Em 1