Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

13 hours ago, Hate said:

The JC Penny catalog would let a little nipple slip every once in a while, but the Sears catalog was the gold standard of the day.

my dad is an architect and used to order Sweets Catalogs. I was SUPER bored one day and decided to grab one and see what they were all about. I happened upon a series of models showing the latest in european bathroom fixtures and to my shock and amazement they were all naked. Not sure if my dad ever discovered the missing pages. Good times

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Longboard Horn

5 hours ago, nnm said:

Happy Bobby Bonilla day, everybody!

Would be great if young athletes entering into the NFL, NBA, etc. could have contracts that paid out slowly... a small payment early on, and increasing until they learn how to manage their finances.

Speaking of delayed payments.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/40430232/bobby-bonilla-day-2024-new-york-mets-pay-119-million-every-july-1-ohtani-contract-deferred-money

This past offseason, deferred money became an even bigger talking point across the sport with Shohei Ohtani opting for a structure with the Los Angeles Dodgers that will delay payments for $680 million of his $700 million megadeal. He'll start receiving $68 million per year in 2034.

Holy crap.