Top Posters In This Topic

• nnm

• crash_davis

• Armybrat

• Longboard Horn

8 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Depending on your perspective, that could be a column 

This is a column below….

I took this pic a few years ago in Boerne, Texas after leaving a cousin’s funeral. Said cousin was a graduate of Taylor High School (the Ducks).
While waiting with the rest of the traffic for them to cross back over to the park, the last duck stopped in front of my car and stared at us for a second before resuming his march to take up the rear of the column. 
Kinda freaked Mrs. Brat out, but I told her no worries, it was too soon….and her departed cousin wasn’t even a Presbyterian. 
/csb 

1330$$IMG_4526.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Armybrat said:

This is a column below….

I took this pic a few years ago in Boerne, Texas after leaving a cousin’s funeral. Said cousin was a graduate of Taylor High School (the Ducks).
While waiting with the rest of the traffic for them to cross back over to the park, the last duck stopped in front of my car and stared at us for a second before resuming his march to take up the rear of the column. 
Kinda freaked Mrs. Brat out, but I told her no worries, it was too soon….and her departed cousin wasn’t even a Presbyterian. 
/csb 

1330$$IMG_4526.jpeg

I thought there were only 4 Beatles.

13 hours ago, Armybrat said:

This is a column below….

/csb 

1330$$IMG_4526.jpeg

One of my favorite restaurants is there on the left. It's call the Dodging Duck. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 2:47 PM, Guadaloopy said:

Now that you mention it, I can't think of the last time I sought out TMBG music, and I was a big fan in my late teens and early 20s.  But since you mentioned them, I spent a bit of time in the YouTube memory hole and "Flood" still stands up as a very enjoyable album, and "Your Racist Friend" has never been more relevant.

I had a 12-hour layover at Istanbul airport earlier this year. I listened to Constantinople 20-30 times the week before and after. My family was sick of my references to the song. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 8/1/2024 at 8:02 PM, Armybrat said:

This is a column below….

/csb 

1330$$IMG_4526.jpeg

Aren't those geese?